Amazon delivers

petitepedal

20 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

Slow boat..said by the 23rd...e-mail said by Wednesday...but it came today :cheerleader: my new yoga mat recommended by @SuzieQ and my new mouse..I believe @maddmaxx made the suggestion

20171121_113332.jpg

Hey.  That's the same color mouse I'm using at this very moment.  Later today I'm expecting a new pink one for womaxx.  Her old one is getting erratic.  I believe it got cruddy inside the scroll wheel and at $10 I'm too lazy to take it apart (a pain) and clean it.

2 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Hey.  That's the same color mouse I'm using at this very moment.  Later today I'm expecting a new pink one for womaxx.  Her old one is getting erratic.  I believe it got cruddy inside the scroll wheel and at $10 I'm too lazy to take it apart (a pain) and clean it.

No one wants to use a mouse with a scroll wheel.  

8 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Why?  They're like mechanical and stuff and they pick up lint and need cleaned and they need a mouse pad which is so 1990s.

I'll get off you lawn now....... :)

1.  I'm old fashioned.  I'm very used to doing it this way.

2.  Mine don't get dirty, womass's do.  :dontknow:

3.  I use it with a chrome book and the arm of my recliner is the mouse pad.

4.  At $10 they are cheap enough to replace when you get tired of the color.

5.  On the mainframe down in the secret lab I put on this crown like device and don't need a mouse.  B)

1.  I'm old fashioned.  I'm very used to doing it this way.

2.  Mine don't get dirty, womass's do.  :dontknow:

3.  I use it with a chrome book and the arm of my recliner is the mouse pad.

4.  At $10 they are cheap enough to replace when you get tired of the color.

5.  On the mainframe down in the secret lab I put on this crown like device and don't need a mouse.  B)

You sure that's what that thing you call crown is for?

image.png.95df49cd99b9e88053157eb8c5db12de.png

• Heart 1

Those are Christmas Lights...at least 6 flats of 12 boxes of 100..and 16 boxes off 200 light strings....Next week we decorate at work...the lights are on from 7 AM to 10 PM from next week to about Jan 15th...I am big on spending $$$ each year for new lights..cos nothing sucks like a half lit tree or string of garland..1 week into the "season" :dontknow:  :frantics:

35 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

And I like using a corded mouse. I was in a tech store and the sales clerk said he prefers to use a corded mouse.

I left my wireless mouse at work one time before a work-from-home week, and I was cursing as I plugged a spare corded mouse into my laptop. It worked, but there was noticeable "drag" to the movement due to the cord. Eventually I found another wireless mouse in my doodads drawer and was able to be productive again.

That being said, the older mice with the actual ball are a bazillion times worse, so even a corded mouse is better as long as it is an optical mouse.

Tom

Are you sure optical mice are good things.

Yes but then again there were people that questioned the automobile when the horse and buggy worked so well.

Mice with cords, mice with roller balls and mouse pads are so.......... horse and buggyish.

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Yes but then again there were people that questioned the automobile when the horse and buggy worked so well.

Mice with cords, mice with roller balls and mouse pads are so.......... horse and buggyish.

Are you dissing the Amish?

Damn! More bigotry! BANISH this topic to P&R :angry:

Tom

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Are you dissing the Amish?

Damn! More bigotry! BANISH this topic to P&R :angry:

Tom

I was thinking about that when I wrote it but then I remember my dad talking about when he was a kid.......  My post was not intended to shame anyone (except SS and Maxi).