Hi

AirwickWithCheese

42 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Hola  Been a difficult winter, so far.

When you are not here, this place is like a grilled cheese sandwich, hold the cheese.

Thank you BuffJim. Give WOBuff a slight pinch on the fanny for me?    And may you two lovebirds have the best year ever!   :)

• Heart 2

3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

And what about the rest of us?  You don't care about the rest of us?  We have feelings too you know.

I was going to take of my valuable time and address each of you individually. For instance, I wish the Kzoos their best year ever especially my goddog Toby. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Further said:

And may Cheese find peace and an affordable cottage with casement windows and an english garden

:slow-dance-smiley:  

25 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Hi Mr Cheese. This has been a terrible year and I bid it good riddance. I hope all is well I. Your world but there is no jolly in my holly. 

2019 shall bring you a healthy Einstein, a completed customed built house, a new female airedale to love, and most importantly, a visit from Cheese.   :slow-dance-smiley:

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

Hi Mr Cheese. This has been a terrible year and I bid it good riddance. I hope all is well I. Your world but there is no jolly in my holly. 

I think you had an incredibly fortunate year.  You are living with the love of your life, who incidentally cheats death whenever death gets too cocky, and you are building a dream barn on some cool stone, and you have all these great forum friends who rejoice with you when things go well and cross our collective fingers if things go off the rails temporarily. Not too shabby when you look at it from a distance!

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 2