The SWC 2021 Daily and Total Mileage Thread

Square Wheels

36 miles today on the KHS.  It was something like 55 degrees today and even with a long sleeve jersey and a windbreaker I didn't really warm up until 10 miles in.

I now have the #3 time worldwide on northbound Silvia Street. Though I suppose I should say that it's a little town road that only opened a couple months ago. 

But i also got the #6 time on another short segment, a little climb from a traffic light (where i stopped), up over a railroad bridge and down the other side. I felt great climbing it but i was floored to see a ranking out of it. That was pretty cool. 

:check:

• Heart 3

17 hours ago, Mr Beanz said:

34.9 miles with Gina and Jose at 15.9 average speed. Gina faded at the end of the ride, like the last 1/2 mile. Said it was her wardrobe. 2 base layers, thick socks, long tights over long shorts. Said she felt restricted and her legs were feeling it, as well as feeling hot. OK, I'll believe her this time. :lol: I myself thought it felt windy both ways so I can see how she pooped out. :unsure:

Looks like a chilly morning ride Beanz!

• Heart 2

16 minutes ago, az_cyclist said:

Actually an afternoon ride. :D We didn't start till 11:15. But it was cool and a chance of rain. Had rained the day before and raining today, Monday. We had a little break in the weather Saturday but it was cool and a bit dark out. Luckily didn't get wet. :)

• Heart 3

Video from Saturday. Ran into a lot of friends though the trail seemed empty. Only my friends out there, I guess ha ha ha! Lots of chatting with buddies then riding back with my tandem friends. The final 14 of my somewhat solo 60 mile ride. I had some footage of riding along the beach on PCH but the vid was too long having run into so many friends.

• Heart 4