Jump to content
Square Wheels Cycling

How many times???


Recommended Posts



7 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Serious replies only, please.

BM Wilbur

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

42

For the lack of enough information to give a real accurate answer.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to know what the pipe is and the plans the extract the bottle.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I want to know what the pipe is and the plans the extract the bottle.

No you don't.  Just answer the stupid question.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Question!

Do I have to include the bounce or can I flip it straight in?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zephyr said:

Question!

Do I have to include the bounce or can I flip it straight in?

obviously it's like horse.  all or nothing.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

obviously it's like horse.  all or nothing.

If the bounce is included, then 867, 357 tries

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

46

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have watched her do this trick over and over again.  She never misses.   :o

The size of the bottle appears to be very close to the size of the pipe.  She is quite talented.  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

The size of the bottle appears to be very close to the size of the pipe. 

 

1 minute ago, Philander Seabury said:

One Brazilian. 

I suspect these are euphemisms that I don't get.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

 

I suspect these are euphemisms that I don't get.

I first wrote that post with a more obvious reference to her talent of fitting long cylindrical objects into tight cylindrical receptacles, but didn't want to offend anyone, so I toned it down a notch.    :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

I first wrote that post with a more obvious reference to her talent of fitting long cylindrical objects into tight cylindrical receptacles, but didn't want to offend anyone, so I toned it down a notch.    :)

Good thinking!  Good your secret is safe. :D

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd never take the time to find out...    

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...