Are you funky?

Randomguy

41 minutes ago, groupw said:

I once went to a concert where the opening act for the band all came out in Godzilla costumes, and they synced some dance moves together, it was really cool.  The headliner act was called "Meat Beat Manifesto" (no kidding) and they were awesome live, but their stuff just didn't translate to recorded music, unfortunately.

54 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I once went to a concert where the opening act for the band all came out in Godzilla costumes, and they synced some dance moves together, it was really cool.  The headliner act was called "Meat Beat Manifesto" (no kidding) and they were awesome live, but their stuff just didn't translate to recorded music, unfortunately.

I’ve seen the Mummies 3 or 4 times. Very high energy show and just a great time! 

• Like 1

I am not very funky.  I cannot dance very well.  Do not tell the guys at the Alamo, but my two step is a bit weak.  I have to keep repeating "left, right, left right left, right left right left right" over and over in my head. And I may be wrong on that.  Something about quick quick slow slow maybe?  Who knows.

• Like 1