I listen to the radio on my 10 minute commute

Further

I like music, a lot, but I find that I just get tired of the noise. The morning DJ's piss me off with their idiocy, the white noise static of the grunge music pisses me off, I'm too lazy to do more than turn on the radio, and if it pisses me off, I turn it off. And listen to my tires and motor and mull on the thoughts drifting through my head, and when they piss me off I turn on the radio....

• Heart 2

I listen to a public radio station with no inane DJs, but even it can get annoying with the commercials, even though they are not called commercials.  I can save up a cache on Radio Paradise so I listen to that a lot.  The DJ has similar taste to mine so it's all good.  I did drive with no music for a few hours recently though and it was surprisingly relaxing. 

• Heart 1

My music on my phone is set on shuffle and the car’s blue teeth pick that up automatically and start playing as soon as I start the car. I very seldom skip over a song that I don’t want to hear right now but occasionally I hit the + button on the steering wheel to go to the next song. More often I hit the - button because I want to hear a song again.

Some music sounds so much better in the car that I repeat it several times every time it comes up on shuffle. This is one of those songs (i’m A Switchfoot fan)

I listen to Bob and Tom on the morning commute and NPR news on the way home. I listen to the 4500 songs on my phone while driving between service calls. 

The CX-5 has decent Bluetooth and a flash drive port. Usually just listen to the flash drive on shorter drives. Probably will listen to USB more as I convert more of my iTunes music from AAC to MP3. 

The stereo in the Miata needs a major upgrade. Really can’t hear it at highway speeds so often it is just engine and road noise. 

13 hours ago, Further said:

I like music, a lot, but I find that I just get tired of the noise. The morning DJ's piss me off with their idiocy, the white noise static of the grunge music pisses me off, I'm too lazy to do more than turn on the radio, and if it pisses me off, I turn it off. And listen to my tires and motor and mull on the thoughts drifting through my head, and when they piss me off I turn on the radio....

mr. and I often talk while in the car.