Since some folks have time off....Easter weekend plans?

petitepedal

A 2,000 word paper on a crisis simulation exercise is due Monday. I went through one simulation last night and I’m doing readings right now. I’m working Friday though So7 has the day off. Wo7 is getting her first vaccine shot tomorrow. Saturday, I am preparing a pan of pecan sticky buns for Sunday morning. Make some pie dough for Sunday dessert. I’m making mini pies in my new pie plates. One will be chocolate cream and the other apple. Dinner will be lamb with roasted potatoes and carrots. 

40253FD7-59DC-45BF-AC8F-6445519F6710.jpeg

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, roadsue said:

I might go back to CO for the weekend. My dad’s CT scan found two subdural hematoma, and he’s in the hospital. If my siblings need the help with him, I’ll go. 

I am sorry, you are a good daughter 

About a dozen of us, almost all recovered from COVID or vaccinated against it, are getting together for Easter this year.  My hosting brother and SiL are baking the ham and providing soft drinks, wine, and beer, I'm bringing kielbasa and sauerkraut, my sister's bringing a bean and ham casserole, and the others are bringing various veggies and deserts.

Otherwise, yesterday, today and Saturday are appliance research days: the workers at Lowe's, Home Depot, etc. know the bare bones and that's it - but they'll make up answers when you ask them questions to try to make you think they know what they're talking about.  I should ask for the commission when I decide which ones to buy.

Washing the Miata after work and take it on a drive to B-Day dinner. 

Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful! Might work on the house a bit, might get in a ride, might be more Miata time, or a little of each

Sunday - No plans. kids are staying in their respective towns. MIL doesn't want to have it if youngest son and family aren't there so she will undoubtedly reschedule to the least convenient date possible for us. Probably more work on the house. 

I have RO, so doing RO things.  I ordered a bedframe with lots of space underneath, so I gave her a flashlight and told her that is where she is sleeping tonight.  Lots of play!  She also brought her bike with her so she can show me that she can ride one-handed now.  Tomorrow it won't be frigid, so we will go to the park and ride.