The official Happy Thursday thread

Kzoo

Please ignore all other Happy Thursday threads.

Oh, and happy Thursday.

I plan on Malay way to the office.  I think Rudy is going with me.  New AC and furnace is being installed here today .

And in other news, @MoseySusan will be celebrating here second day of non-school by getting drunk again. 

And Donk will be doing....... well, whatever Donk does.

Happy Thursday.

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

I think Rudy is going with me.

Honestly, Rudy redeems you every time.  You really need to just include Rudy in as many activities (and related posts) as possible.  More photos too.

And, yep, @donkpow will be Donk!  No changing that! And why would we want that anyway?

• Hugs 1

I have a race on Sunday.

I am knuckles deep in the transmission of the race car as there was evil nasty silicone differential fluid leaking out the bottom of the transmission case.  Parts arriving this afternoon.

Youngest son is going for a Covid test at 11:50 this morning...............:o

• Heart 1

Sure Happy It's Thursday.

WoJSTL and I going for a bike ride this morning.

Plan on cleaning house windows this afternoon as it's dry and not all that hot for August. Our new windows make it easy to clean them.

Going to the outdoor Muny Theater in St. Louis to see The Sound Of Music tonight.

I went grocery shopping at Wedman's triple-sized supermarket.  It's 25 min. away so I haven't been there for months.

I love their store-brand ice cream pints of Banana Peel-In and Under The Boardwalk (Caramel ice cream with sea salt caramel swirls and sea salt caramel chocolate truffles).  They were $1.50/pt the last time I got them.  They were $3.49 today.  Good thing I only eat them about twice a year.  Meanwhile, my go-to ice cream, Turkey Hill brand Rocky Road, was $3.19 for 48 oz. so I bought it too.  That's all a couple months of ice cream.

They also have store-brand 5.3 oz. Greek Yogurt in lots of flavors for $0.69 ea.  I got two each of peach, pineapple, and triple berry.