Oops someone screwed up

petitepedal

• petitepedal changed the title to Oops someone screwed up

Yep, I screwed up and @groupw either got lucky or he got screwed.  I had the Eagle Court of Honor on my calendar as today.  Well, it is tomorrow, which wipes out my entire afternoon as I have to be there early to help plan and stay late to chit chat and glad hand you see.

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Those cups are just a disaster waiting to happen!  No one could drink out of those abominations without dribbling the contents of the cup down the front of their blouse.

Or on their beard.

22 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Those cups are just a disaster waiting to happen!  No one could drink out of those abominations without dribbling the contents of the cup down the front of their blouse.

Which I explained to my SiL as a reason I didn’t want to go to the tea room with a group of seven people. It’s enough of a game to drink from a tea cup when there is plenty of elbow room. Squashing that many people on the settee would make it nigh on impossible. 

• Heart 1
  • Like 1

Just now, MoseySusan said:

Which I explained to my SiL as a reason I didn’t want to go to the tea room with a group of seven people. It’s enough of a game to drink from a tea cup when there is plenty of elbow room. Squashing that many people on the settee would make it nigh on impossible. 

Any proper tea room should have single chairs for each victim that forces them into an upright and rigid posture suitable for drinking tea from the cups of peril

• Thank You 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, MoseySusan said:

Can't you just use a straw?

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, MoseySusan said:

You could let the tea cool off then pound it like a shooter of tequila.

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

You could let the tea cool off then pound it like a shooter of tequila.

It doesn’t take long for tea to cool in a classic tea cup, especially if you add milk. I could totally one and done that. 

• Heart 2
  • Like 2