Meet Rudy

Kzoo

WOW! AMAZING! WONDERFUL!  Yeah!

How? From whom? Your life is about to get very exciting.  Do you know all the Facebook support groups?

Someone just asked me today:  "At what age do Airedales calm down?"

There are some exceptions, but Airedales tend to be non-stop motion machines. Most breeds calm down a great deal as they get older.  Airedales, while they do show the effects of age, tend to stay very energetic their entire lives.

Please message me your address.  Lindy and Ryan want to send you a puppy present!!!!

• Heart 3

1 hour ago, Digital_photog said:

Don't let Airehead see this. She will want a new puppy.

Talking with our breeder about a puppy already-- we think maybe one from a planned fall litter.  HAs to be a bitch as we already have the two dogs and a third one would likely lead to fights.

• Heart 2

28 minutes ago, Airehead said:

How? From whom? Your life is about to get very exciting.  Do you know all the Facebook support groups?

There are some exceptions, but Airedales tend to be non-stop motion machines. Most breeds calm down a great deal as they get older.  Airedales, while they do show the effects of age, tend to stay very energetic their entire lives.

Please message me your address.  Lindy and Ryan want to send you a puppy present!!!!

So they are part Border Collie/Australian Shepherd, oh wait, they are a terrier, so just like every other terrier.  Had Fox Terriers when I was an apartment dweller, again slow down?

Okay, so my Border Collie has slowed down, of course he's also around 16 and just doesn't get around to well, I feel I'm close to having to make a decision I don't want to make with him.

• Sad 2

34 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Sort of local.  A couple hours north of here.  Aubert's Airedales.  We understand the activity level.  And I don't know about a FB spport group but I check that out. http://www.aubertsairedales.com/

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Wow, I thought you were smarter than that.  Have you started shopping for 15 to 20 acres where you can build your Airedale ranch and plane hangar?  Oh and congrats, he looks handsome. 

I've been down that road in the past with horses.  20 acres, horse barn, pasture, riding area......  In the past :) 

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

You need a horse or 14 again.   When do you want them delivered?

WoKzoo would take one or 2 - grand daughters would take one.  I've shoveled all the horse manure I need to for one lifetime.

On Facebook:  Airedale Terriers Owner's Group is an active list.    Some current posts:

Thanks for letting us join the group!! Axle is 11 weeks old today. We got him last Saturday, it’s been a long fun week!

I'm Kaapo from Finland - thank you for taking me and my servant in to this exclusive group of finest dogs in the world! ? I have noticed that we Airedales have a lot in common no matter where we live. Hope you all have a good day 

Airedale people understand..  Seems like a perfect time to post one of my favorite all times pictures of our Trio of Trouble.  Now that we have lost CeCe, they are merely a Duo of Destruction.?

trio of trouble.jpg

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Digital_photog said:

Message me too. I need to know where to deliver your horses. ?  Don't send me @jsharr's address.  I'm not hauling them to Texas for less than $1 per mile.

Wait for it

Wait for it

19 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

Message me too. I need to know where to deliver your horses. ?  Don't send me @jsharr's address.  I'm not hauling them to Texas for less than $1 per mile.

I still recognize the borders of Texas the way they were when the Sharr clan came to Texas.  This might help with the mileage charges at least.

Image result for 1845 Texas map