Which poster do you miss the most...?

I miss Hacker as well, a close second would be Soy.

I posted a rant when there was still a bit of a dust up about many of us being over here, apparently there were some complaints because I subverted the swear filter, some people over there have become fairly thin skinned and it's just not very fun any more; with that, I'm likely done over there.

I miss Hacker as well, a close second would be Soy.

I posted a rant when there was still a bit of a dust up about many of us being over here, apparently there were some complaints because I subverted the swear filter, some people over there have become fairly thin skinned and it's just not very fun any more; with that, I'm likely done over there.

They are clearly lacking the moral fiber to separate themselves from the corporate beast that has consistently degraded the experience, and continues subjugating them today.  I have tried to make them see the light, invited them all publicly to come over, and many privately (that I could), yet they are obstinate, intractable even.  Maybe a flash exorcism is in order?

What has happened to Parr8hed?  Haven't seen him here for awhile.  And we need more Ralph.  You can never have too much Ralph.

We also need more from the women folk.  Do we need to put up some lace curtains or what?

You mean lace curtains attract beef curtains?  I guess it makes sense.

Perhaps we could supply some fancy chocolates and such.  Could we put an ad on the LF, SW?  That would be hilarious!   If we can't do it, perhaps Chris could photoshop something to make it look like we were advertising there.

• Heart 1

Could we put an ad on the LF, SW?  That would be hilarious!   If we can't do it, perhaps Chris could photoshop something to make it look like we were advertising there.

We could spam them.  Post a thread that in a devious way leads them to a promo for SW.  It wouldn't last long, but it would be kind of funny.

Could we put an ad on the LF, SW?  That would be hilarious!   If we can't do it, perhaps Chris could photoshop something to make it look like we were advertising there.

This would be funny, but bizarrely it looks like they don't have ads yet.  That was what annoyed me most.  I could not block them without also blocking pics in the posts.

I think we should not raid / spam them.  Feel free to invite others over here (not openly).  I told bp I would not do that any longer.

This would be funny, but bizarrely it looks like they don't have ads yet.  That was what annoyed me most.  I could not block them without also blocking pics in the posts.

I think we should not raid / spam them.  Feel free to invite others over here (not openly).  I told bp I would not do that any longer.

Like this?

Hmm, maybe photoshop something to look like we have ads on Bicycling and OG's home pages?

I have seen ads here...so no place is perfect.

True, but I don't have the deep pockets of Bicycling.  This software cost money to purchase, plus a fee every 6 months, then there is a server to rent...  I'm not complaining at all, but it has to be paid for somehow.

Plus I gave you a way out of the ads, to simply make 100 posts.  That's pretty easy for anyone who stays a while.  If you don't plan to stay a few ads shouldn't bother you much.

And lastly, pop-up ads will never be displayed here.  I hate those the most.

• Heart 2

True, but I don't have the deep pockets of Bicycling.  This software cost money to purchase, plus a fee every 6 months, then there is a server to rent...  I'm not complaining at all, but it has to be paid for somehow.

Plus I gave you a way out of the ads, to simply make 100 posts.  That's pretty easy for anyone who stays a while.  If you don't plan to stay a few ads shouldn't bother you much.

And lastly, pop-up ads will never be displayed here.  I hate those the most.

I have less than 100 and I don't see any ads. I use Google chrome with ad blocker so I don't see any ads anywhere. It is so much better watching youtube without ads and annoying banners in the videos. 

As far as missing someone? I don't miss anybody. If somebody posts, I might and might not read it, if they don't post, I don't miss a thing. I might like what some people post but missing?