Airports I will be in next week.

Wilbur

11 hours ago, wilbur said:

Are any near you? 

EWR, TPA, LAX, SFO, SEA, YYC. 

Almost. MCO (and the lesser traveled SFB) is local, but TPA is close.

ORL is physically the closest, but that would require a corporate charter (or a personal aircraft) so they don't have to deal with MCO other than traffic coordination as it is along the final approach path for MCO's three North/South runways (A & B overflight and C pattern intersects)  with ORL's single East/West runway.

• Heart 1

35 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

As you know, YYC is not that exciting at this time of year.  Buzz down via 300 transit bus (if you don't want to rent car) and walk over to enjoy East Village area...completely changed...behind the new landmark central library. Jump onto a lime e-bike or e-scooter..

Calgary has seen a lot of change since my days there.  My brother and I owned a few pubs in Calgary and Banff. 

29 minutes ago, wilbur said:

Calgary has seen a lot of change since my days there.  My brother and I owned a few pubs in Calgary and Banff. 

If one goes biking through the central core on the Bow R. pathway system, you'll see the changes.  Kensington-Sunnyside and Inglewood continue to be lovely areas.

And you'll see how quiet the downtown traffic is./has been for past 2 years..because of the economic downtown,,,which Kenney is gonna make worse. (of course, those who believed him, incredibly naïve.  (ie. Fund an energy war room which they didn't want to disclose discussions..via FOIP).     

An employee with property assessment dept. mentioned how the big oil firms every single year get their lawyers to cut their corporate local  property tax in tribunal hearings... the same property tax that funds our local municipal services.

One has to work internally to see the accumulation of some  cost-cutting offloaded to citizens. And also work in the private sector (where I've been in several different firms), to see which group really, really doesn't care about local services. Not at all.