Post something that will make us smile

Kirby

7 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I had my big fishing kayak for three months before my wife saw it. She asked where did that come from. If I would have bought the same color as one of my other kayaks she would have never noticed it.

Three months, though, qualifies as "had" for sure.  "I just got it" would imply more like the past few days.  Snooze you lose is the way I see it :) and if they don't notice in the first few days, then it is old news and "had" works!

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/13/2021 at 2:31 PM, BR46 said:

Happy dog 3 days after surgery 

20210813_162552.jpg.f5f93c915d99c6acb3723c95b8180f0c.jpg

How do you like the suit? Eos goes in to get her womanhood changed next week. I have one of those but haven't tried it on her yet. The vet included a soft cone in the estimate too. Still deciding which way to go. Maybe both?

On 8/18/2021 at 12:41 PM, Scrapr said:

How do you like the suit? Eos goes in to get her womanhood changed next week. I have one of those but haven't tried it on her yet. The vet included a soft cone in the estimate too. Still deciding which way to go. Maybe both?

Mona was much happier with t-shirt than the cone of shame 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

On 8/16/2021 at 1:33 PM, Randomguy said:

image.png.30eca272026ba82f12c768670626ab32.png

Ryan actually had some very nice things to say about Manning on his induction to the HOF.  He mentioned that Peyton had reached out to him a number of times when he was at his lowest and contemplating suicide as a result of the addiction issues. Their careers have taken very different paths, but the two have maintained a nice relationship after all these years.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

56 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

image.jpeg.581b864371316d5018039a5c54dbd279.jpeg

looks like they remembered to wear their PFDs but forgot their pants.

That’s funny this picture came up today, I was just talking about when my brother and I were planning on getting a little punkin seed hydroplane yesterday.

If not Facebook, google is always snooping around!

• Heart 1