Do you think Captain Kirk had PTSD?

Randomguy

Every day he seems to be in a life or death situation, with the lives of the crew almost entirely dependent on his decisions and actions.  Is it any wonder he is so dramatic?  He often seems to be motivated by impulse or anger, in fact, I find him entirely unfit to command.

Do you think he has PTSD?

15 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Nope.  They would have cured PTSD by the 23rd century.  I mean they could fix a broken leg with a chummy that looks like a salt shaker

Hmm, half the forum said we wouldn't have another pandemic, ever, back in November, so we just can't be sure about projected facts.

Kirk may have been one of those to never admit troubles, because weakness in a commanding officer in unbecoming.

10 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Hmm, half the forum said we wouldn't have another pandemic, ever, back in November, so we just can't be sure about projected facts.

Kirk may have been one of those to never admit troubles, because weakness in a commanding officer in unbecoming.

some call it a pandemic, I call it chinese people eating bats

4 hours ago, bikeman564™ said:

some call it a pandemic, I call it chinese people eating bats

Pangolins!  Those anteater-like things!  Pangolin-infecting-virus RNA is part of the COVID-19 RNA.

There was a picture of a Chinese guy holding a pangolin in a guide to China I read before I went that was captioned, "If it runs, walks, flies, burrows, glides, or swims, the Chinese have a recipe for it!

• Haha 1

Just now, MickinMD said:

Pangolins!  Those anteater-like things!  Pangolin-infecting-virus RNA is part of the COVID-19 RNA.

There was a picture of a Chinese guy holding a pangolin in a guide to China I read before I went that was captioned, "If it runs, walks, flies, burrows, glides, or swims, the Chinese have a recipe for it!

they scare me, like snakes

15 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Every day he seems to be in a life or death situation, with the lives of the crew almost entirely dependent on his decisions and actions.  Is it any wonder he is so dramatic?  He often seems to be motivated by impulse or anger, in fact, I find him entirely unfit to command.

Do you think he has PTSD?

No, Kirk had HMFIC.