Super Bowl Weekend Plans?

petitepedal

Post your plans...and your favorite party food recipe....(not everyone will super bowl party...but we all eat..)

I will probably rest with the heating pad again...laundry and who knows...as to food

Reuben Diip...layered in a 9x13 pan...corned beef on the bottom followed by kraut topped with a thousand island/mayo mix and topped with swiss cheese..baked for 25 or 30 minutes and served with little rye bread...it is a party favorite.

OH AND WILL YOU WATCH THE GAME?????.....me maybe...maybe not

On call last night.  Going to have to pick up a call shift tonight since el-preggo's doctor won't let her work anymore for fear of her belly getting bigger or something.  Hopefully nothing work related on Sat but am back on call Sunday.  If I am not out at a hospital doing a case then I will probably watch the game.  It won't break my heart if I miss it.  I have no special snacks planned. 

Errand running Friday night.  Grocery stores are a nut house on weekends.  Saturday is stained glass class, I'm working on a 39" x 33" Claddagh design to go over the front door.  Still in design mode on graph paper.  I hope to start cutting glass next week.

My son wants me to go up to Dayton for the four-wheeling show after lunch.

Sunday we'll watch the Super Bore game.  I'm making a veggie tray with chipotle-ranch dip, barbeque chicken wings (homemade sauce with lots of chili powder and cayenne pepper), black bean chili and nacho-chicken egg rolls.  And beer, I'll get a growler filled at the Warped Wing brewery in Dayton on Saturday.

I'm working at the superbowl site on Saturday and tailgating there for the game. Some friends from Las Vegas are bringing their RV, so it should be a good time.

I heard that for $8k you can get yourself a ticket to be a part of the action.  Pocket change…..

I will watch it on my TV in my bedroom. I will sit on my own couch all by myself.  No one will spill their beer on me.  I will eat / drink whatever I want for free and I won't wait in line for it.  I will use my clean bathroom whenever I like, again without waiting in line.

That's my plan except I will be sitting on my couch in the TV room.  I vividly remember the last SB party I went to, circa 1997.  What a waste of time.  I was the only one there that actually wanted to watch the game.  Everyone else just wanted to make noise and get in the way.  From that point on I have watched by myself in the comfort of my own castle.  WoKzoo hates to watch sports and, as she stated last night, "I'll just watch Heidi on the other TV."

That's my plan except I will be sitting on my couch in the TV room.  I vividly remember the last SB party I went to, circa 1997.  What a waste of time.  I was the only one there that actually wanted to watch the game.  Everyone else just wanted to make noise and get in the way.  From that point on I have watched by myself in the comfort of my own castle.  WoKzoo hates to watch sports and, as she stated last night, "I'll just watch Heidi on the other TV."

My wife doesn't like sports either.  I'll talk into watching a little, just for the commercials and maybe the halftime show.

Fat bike race on Sunday. 36 miles in predicted temps of around 7F. Trail should be firm and fast though. Drink some fine Short's beers afterwards. Probably watch some of the game. Rooting for Seattle.

Ooh, I wanna hang out with you! Fat bikes, Short's beer, football... A mighty fine itinerary!