Do you like the color green?

Razors Edge

My first car was a '72 Nova and it was that metallic green that was popular at the time.  I liked the look,

I tend to like green as a color for a sports uniform as well.  I like the distinctive color of the Oakland Los Vegas A's as well as the Minnesota Dallas North Stars.

I own an old North Stars sweater and a green no-butt-crack tee shirt from Duluth Trading Post.  I like them both but I think that maxes out the amount of green garments I can tolerate.

We painted our kitchen a sage color which is a flavor of green.  It looks pretty good and it goes well with pretty much every other color we've brought in.

I have really nothing against green.  Like any color, it depends on how it is used.  

• Heart 1
  • Like 1

Certain shades - very much

Not usually fond of bright greens but forest greens  and realism greens are on my good lidt.

And of course I love spring green tumblers!!!!!!

• Like 1

Green is the color that registers the least with my color deficiency (I hate the term color blindness). It only registers as green if it’s very bold green. 
I have a couple green shirts. My eyes shift from green to hazel according to family and friends. I don’t know what that means. There was a green on very early Hot Wheels Camaros that was kind of cool, too. And you can never argue with BRG!

Interesting that you bring this up now.  Just yesterday, I saw a green that brought me back to my youth.  There was a green phase for my parents.  Green Opel, green Coronet wagon.  Green couch and a couple chairs.  Green wallpaper in a room.  The summer spent scraping and painting the house in 3 shades of green.  Which at least finally covered the embarrassingly bright blue and white.

This was occurring at the same time that they embraced the 70's.  The kitchen was a combination of stripes, flowers, geometric shapes in bright reds, oranges, yellows - and lime greens.

In Nature, I love green. Even moss. Japan has incredible moss Zen Buddhist gardens.  Different moss all artfully done.

I am very selective in wearing green. Tends to be lighter green  or screaming hi-vi green close to face, not a dark green.  Sure, green-gray pants, shorts. 

For instance, I would not choose a dress in green.  I don't think that's the colour that flatters my overall natural colouring. I'm willing to bet if you look at alot of photos of Asians, there is less choice of wearing green close to their face, vs. other colours.  I don't recall any of my 5 siblings choosing predominantly green close to their face for dressy wear.  Yes, sure jade green earrings is the tradition.