Who do you miss?

Square Wheels

For people who used to post here and have left, who do you miss, and more important, do you have suggestions for how to lure them back?

Some people we can't get back like @Chopped Liver and @Stuck.  :(

I'd like the following to return:

@Randomguy™
@Road Runner
@Mr. Silly
@Pokey
@Zealot (possibly back?)
@roadsue
@roadfrog
@charlie burgh
@PissedOffLaxDude
@Rick5234
@questrider
@Rocketman
@PatBiker
@juciluci
@AllieRN
@torch511

There are others, but I'd love to hear suggestions to entice all former users back.

Buddha, Elevation, Puckloki, Apecat, Pegoretti, Gemelk, Hoomi, Bikelady, Applegirl, Shamrox...

Some of those and ​PimpOnWheels, Machka, Florida Yankee and Pebs, duhhhh, LMNOP, TER, Labdaddy, konagirlut, MBC, Jaymac, L500girl, webbie, bikerbilly, etc.

I am pissed at Roadrunner for abandoning us. :angry:

And Pokey is sort of db cooper, now.

Edited by The Inedible Bulk
  • Heart 1

I'd really like to hear from MonkeyRider.

Little500Grl dropped from the face of the earth years ago; kinda sad about that, but I'm sure real life and graduating college intervened.

Wrigley Wiseguy and Rachel.

ShinyBaldy (aka BlindingCranium)

I have met all of these folks and miss them.

• Heart 1

Randomguy is gone?

​Possibly, he doesn't like the extreme censorship.

Seriously though, is there a common theme/reason they have left? 

​One because the site didn't look nice and their theme was removed (since restored as promised), some due to personality conflicts.  I don't know if there is a theme.

For people who used to post here and have left, who do you miss, and more important, do you have suggestions for how to lure them back?

I'd like the following to return:

@Mr. Silly
There are others, but I'd love to hear suggestions to entice all former users back.

​I left?  

Its been a coupled days since I've post something but I've stuck my nose in daily.  

I didn't know we had quotas.  How often are we required to post to be considered "here"?  

• Heart 1

​I left?  

Its been a coupled days since I've post something but I've stuck my nose in daily.  

I didn't know we had quotas.  How often are we required to post to be considered "here"?  

​...it does not work like that.  For example, I am never really "here".  I am often "over there."

I hope Mr. Silly comes back.  He was almost alright in my book.

I would consider it a favour if we didn't mention his name as I get........all choked up.

I know that it's silly and that he's been gone a long time but I still find it hard. I had instant communion with that man...it was if we were old souls finding each other again........sniffle. Something is telling me he isn't coming back.....I feel it in my water.

• Heart 2

I would consider it a favour if we didn't mention his name as I get........all choked up.

I know that it's silly and that he's been gone a long time but I still find it hard. I had instant communion with that man...it was if we were old souls finding each other again........sniffle. Something is telling me he isn't coming back.....I feel it in my water.

​I am not sure what feeling it in your water means, but it sounds touching and more than a bit feminine.

​Looks like Paige is back.  Just when we were starting to miss her.

She has to take short breaks and apparently it's something to do with her plumbing. The word on the street is that her lady bits aren't working properly and though her Minister wasn't specific, he said whatever it was it made her shoplift a lot.

I'm praying she recovers, but until this happens I've given her a list.

​Looks like Paige is back.  Just when we were starting to miss her.

She has to take short breaks and apparently it's something to do with her plumbing. The word on the street is that her lady bits aren't working properly and though her Minister wasn't specific, he said whatever it was it made her shoplift a lot.

I'm praying she recovers, but until this happens I've given her a list.

​...I have been looking for an excuse to create a drama thread and storm off in a huff, but I am so dead inside that I just can't. :(