The next pandemic I wanna be "stuck with"

petitepedal

Aire has good food, fun dogs and lots of space to spread out, plus some very interesting MREs.   Petite takes good care of everyone she encounters and is a good host.  DH makes wonderful meals and has a nurse on call, but I couldn't keep up with her exercise plan.

And if I stayed with sheep_herder, I could feed a bottle lamb and play with the doggies and cat.

Lots of good hosts here at the Forum.

• Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

Just now, Bikeguy said:

Sorry... I'll choose my wife.  We decided we are good pandemic partners.  And of course with our dogs too.

My wife and I and the dog are doing well too. We’ve always had the deal where she cooks and I wash dishes which works well.    Sometimes I like to cook but it is usually only for me since I only want to cook spicy stuff which she doesn’t eat.  Waiting for her to wake up now and cook a big breakfast. That is the only problem, I would eat much less if I cooked for myself. 

• Heart 1

42 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

This!  I am enjoying spending it with all of you!  No Clorox wipes even needed! :D  (Longjohn though is snot taking any chances. :D) 

I like sharing your virtual mayberries, yoop camps, bikeman cafes and rides, sheep farms, Airedale farms, and various hootersvilles, etc  

POTD

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 2