A 30 day challenge for those interested

Square Wheels

13 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Does anyone want to do the other 30 day challenge?  I could take another crack at it, so could you!  I suppose you could do the sexy sex thing with your spouses, if you do that kind of thing with your spouses.  You know, for a challenge, 30 days in a row.

When we were younger my wife told me seven days makes a hole weak.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Does anyone want to do the other 30 day challenge?  I could take another crack at it, so could you!  I suppose you could do the sexy sex thing with your spouses, if you do that kind of thing with your spouses.  You know, for a challenge, 30 days in a row.

I am at one. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

I may have to drop tomorrow.  I wrecked my back trying to get a fitted sheet onto a bunk bed stuffed into a corner tight against two walls.  The I had to change out the propane bottle on one of the grills.  Spasms now and a bit of care tomorrow.

I've over done a lot of things, yesterday I jogged a mile, jogging didn't hurt me, but I over stretched and felt something give a little in my back, today I walk funny.

I dropped a while back. Skipping a day at age isn't weak, it's wisdom.....hard earned wisdom