I think you should climb this

Randomguy

26 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

But hand hold present on stairs make it pretty safe to climb, it says so right in the video!

Let's do it then.  I didn't recognize any of the places though.  Is that in Brooklyn?

• Heart 2

I did this one with a group of friends.  First year was 9th grade and did it every year until I graduated college.  It was always spectacular and not that difficult.  It is a sold day up Mt Garibaldi to the base.  Second day was to the summit have lunch and head back down to sea level for the ride home.  I would recommend it to any hikers in the Whisler Blackcomb area. 

• Heart 1

Hmmm

There are some mountainside walks/climbs in mainland China to some of their famous centuries old revered mountains featured in dynastic paintings, with the twisty centuries trees perched on mountainsides and clouds enveloping the area. Using chains to hang on.

Sure.

Or walking up sides of Mayan temples.  

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Yeah, that looked kinda treacherous.  Good thing there was water on the stairs to enhance the grip!

WoBG and I have hiked at many places.  The first thing I noticed was the water on the 'steps'.  Yeah, that makes it slippery. 

I'd never try that.  

We did do this trail.  https://www.earthtrekkers.com/notch-trail-badlands-national-park/

In the Badlands in SD we were on a trail that used wooden logs as steps.   We hiked that trail.  Going down,  I just faced the rock and went the same way I ascended the steps.  Like going down a ladder. 

Google found the trail for me.  Going up, the closer we got to the top, we climbed it like a ladder.

image.png.13951e3375476bf6a7d4ddcd491a53d8.png

Going down... it looks a lot steeper.

image.png.dd61e561464d75b285e3c06dcf7b6726.png

• Heart 2