I am tired of bleak, what fun stuff is happening today?

Randomguy

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I'd love to know your annual tire budget!

In the neighborhood of $1,200 

My son spends twice that but wins a lot of the money through Bridgestone contingency so out of pocket for him is a few hundred per year. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

I am using my lunch hour to drive to the Scout offices to turn in a completed Eagle Scout application today.  

PDF?  What is part of an application that can't just be a PDF you email?  Heck, the bribe can even be done via Venmo or Zelle.  No need for human interaction at all!

• Like 1

Just now, Razors Edge said:

PDF?  What is part of an application that can't just be a PDF you email?  Heck, the bribe can even be done via Venmo or Zelle.  No need for human interaction at all!

They want the original application with wet signatures.  It is what it is.  Happy to do it. 

46 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Womaxx is testing for Covid.

Are you having enough fun yet?

I will feel better for you if she doesn't have it.  If you get it, then we will all get the interwebz version of covid, transmitted through the ether to our mice.  From there it will crawl up our arms in through our blowholes.

I blame self-checkouts for this, I do.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Parsnip Totin Jack said:

Do you have to kill the turkey or just steal a feather? Asking for PETA.

No hunting in Scouts.  Except for the fishing merit badge, which requires you to clean and cook a fish you caught.   I cheat and go to Red Lobster and grab a lobster from the tank and ask if I can toss it in the pot of water. 

• Awesome 2
  • Yum 1

It’s climbing gym day! Yesterday #2 was off work because the machinery needed to be fixed, so we didn’t take our routine climbing gym day. 

And I’m going grocery shopping later. 

• Like 2

Just now, MoseySusan said:

It’s climbing gym day! Yesterday #2 was off work because the machinery needed to be fixed, so we didn’t take our routine climbing gym day. 

And I’m going grocery shopping later. 

Don't forget to pick up some jelly beans.  Maybe buy some Brachs and some Starburst and some Jelly Belly and do a taste test.   

• Yum 1

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

I have never had their lemonade, but I eagerly anticipate peach shake season!

You must remedy this right away! It's sort of like a lemon shake but not really. It's hard to describe. I prefer it without the whipped cream, but you can adjust to personal taste.

55 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Can you ask them to join the modern age?

Does Scouting have any "tech" badges or just the classics still?

Who in their right mind want's to join the modern age.  There is a great deal to be said for tradition.

27 minutes ago, Kirby said:

You must remedy this right away! It's sort of like a lemon shake but not really. It's hard to describe. I prefer it without the whipped cream, but you can adjust to personal taste.

They put whipped cream on lemonade???

I don't like whipped cream on shakes or pretty much anything.  I suppose it is nice on pumpkin pie sometimes, though.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

I don't like whipped cream on shakes or pretty much anything.  I suppose it is nice on pumpkin pie sometimes, though.

what about during sexy time?  

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jsharr said:

what about during sexy time?  

Nope, I don't like the stickyness when playing with food.

I wonder if I will ever have sexy time again.  The idea of trying to date chicks isn't too appealing right now.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Nope, I don't like the stickyness when playing with food.

I wonder if I will ever have sexy time again.  The idea of trying to date chicks isn't too appealing right now.

Join the club.  

image.thumb.png.22b4b225d113b4106918f6dcac738f98.png

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

Going to eat a hamburger at the 600 for Congregate meal and then go to Albertsons and buy 4 containers of ice cream and at least 3 pounds of bacon on the last sale day. Then will take my wife to the hospital for a blood test. We'll do chores when we get home, and then she might watch basketball on SLING while I fart around on the computer..

• Heart 3

2 hours ago, Randomguy said:

It's a frosted lemonade, so more like a shake. But I agree it's better without whipped cream, although some might like the more lemon meringue flavor of adding cream. 

• Heart 1
  • Yum 1

33 minutes ago, groupw said:

Buying the induction stove tonight. Hope to have it by the weekend. 

Woot woot!  Make a video of you boiling a pot of pasta water!

We stuck with gas for the new range.  I didn't push hard for induction, but I would like it if I had it.

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

Woot woot!  Make a video of you boiling a pot of pasta water!

We stuck with gas for the new range.  I didn't push hard for induction, but I would like it if I had it.

We have a gas water heater, but routing a line to the kitchen was going to cost more than 2 induction stoves. Decision was made for us. Even replacing a few aluminum pans will be fine. 

• Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Remember that story you once posted about Cheese?  I think you need to revisit that creative side to make us all laugh. :nodhead:

I loved that story!  It was so natural and like him, plus I think he enjoyed it.

• Heart 1