Nightmare

Dirtyhip

11 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Is your id telling you something? Maybe "Go buy a NEW MTB!!!!!"?

You might want to listen to the id. 

Tom

We were talking about how we have to keep our bikes for a while.  The budget we are living within is much tighter than before. We already have a respectable bike garage.  This should be enough, right?  HAHA

I am an Arts Major.  This shit is right up my alley.

The cliff is symbolic of the financial precipice you feel looming with the purchase and construction of CasaHip that is upcoming.  Your MTB is indicative of potential hurdles in the way of you stepping off the cliff and your deep rooted uncertainty of what will change if you step off on your own.

The guy throwing it is symbolic of man's inhumanity against man.

You didn't recognize him but no doubt, (given this indepth psyco-analysis) that the man beside you was 'Mr. Mooseknuckle' and your loins twinge for him, even if your brain doesn't realize it.

Either all that or you shouldn't have eaten anchovies on chocolate ice cream right before bed

• Heart 2

35 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

We were talking about how we have to keep our bikes for a while.  The budget we are living within is much tighter than before. We already have a respectable bike garage.  This should be enough, right?  HAHA

That's your EGO talking. Your ID wants a NEW FUCKING BIKE!!!!

If we have to get the super-ego involved, this nightmare thread will become a nightmare of a thread.

Save us the headache and get a new MTB. Jump on a budget after that occurs.

Tom

2 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

I was standing

That you were standing still - and not schralping - means the person in the dream was really not you and could not ever be you.

Therefore, the bike that was thrown off the cliff was not yours, but somebody else's and you don't need to be upset about it.  So, no worries!

2 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

I had Boston's "Piece of mind" in my head. 

This means that you recognize the fact that this whole thing is SW's fault, and you want to go to Boston and give him a piece of your mind.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

That you were standing still - and not schralping - means the person in the dream was really not you and could not ever be you.

Therefore, the bike that was thrown off the cliff was not yours, but somebody else's and you don't need to be upset about it.  So, no worries!

This means that you recognize the fact that this whole thing is SW's fault, and you want to go to Boston and give him a piece of your mind.

The bike was my Brutus.  I remember seeing the frame and the S fly over.  It was terrifying.

1 hour ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I had so much hope in you TK.  You let me down.  You let DH down.  You let the Forum down........