MIL At It Again

ChrisL

Just now, Randomguy said:

Did she ever ask why she wanted a picture and number for the daughter?

I only know what my wife mentioned while she was venting to me so I don’t  know... I’m guessing the guy was either angling for another sucker or looking to hook up with her daughter...

1 minute ago, dennis said:

I don't have netflix or any TV service so this is my only form of entertainment. @ChrisL I'm going to need more of these updates. 

If this were a tv show, what would we name it?

I like how MIL said they not all crooks. Does they mean she acknowledges they are all pervs?

Maybe throw in some cartoon drawings of the action for a visual affect to go along with the story 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, groupw said:

Your wife is pretty cute. I can understand why he would want her number, but yeah. That's WAAAYYY over the line!

Oh yeah you met her when I was in my concussed state & couldn’t drive!  BTW that shop closed but I know other shops that rent bikes if you ever make it back out.

12 minutes ago, dennis said:

I don't have netflix or any TV service so this is my only form of entertainment. @ChrisL I'm going to need more of these updates. 

If this were a tv show, what would we name it?

I like how MIL said they not all crooks. Does they mean she acknowledges they are all pervs?

I think so and I’d guess she’s OK with that!

20 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Oh yeah you met her when I was in my concussed state & couldn’t drive!  BTW that shop closed but I know other shops that rent bikes if you ever make it back out.

I would really like to go back out even (especially) if not for work! We are pretty serious about moving to AZ. that would make a long weekend your way a lot more feasible. We'll see what this virus stuff does to economies in both places and go from there. It would be great to meet with you again in a better state of mind!

• Heart 1

11 minutes ago, groupw said:

I would really like to go back out even (especially) if not for work! We are pretty serious about moving to AZ. that would make a long weekend your way a lot more feasible. We'll see what this virus stuff does to economies in both places and go from there. It would be great to meet with you again in a better state of mind!

Yeah I owe you a ride since I took myself out last time!  We go to spring training often so if you end up in AZ we could ride out there too.

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Just for the record ChrisL, this is an awesome post and I only gave you a 'whatever' because you already had 6 of the 8 options and I don't think anyone has ever hit for the cycle and gotten them all on one thread

20200417_141708.jpg

Yeah I don’t think anyone is envious of my my situation with my MIL! 

• Haha 1

Just now, ChrisL said:

Yeah I don’t think anyone is envious of my my situation with my MIL! 

Nope..., you win.  It took my MIL almost 30 years to forgive me for taking her daughter away and realize I am not a bad guy..., just in time for the dementia to show up and now she forgets how nice I am.   At at least she is not on line dating

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, bikeman564™ said:

no kidding, that's stoopid, dangerous even

She’s so freaking gullible it doesn’t surprise me in the least. I’m sure the dude tried to spin it in an innocent way.  I’m sure I’ll get the whole story soon, I haven’t left yet...

• Heart 1