Weekend plans...the weekend before Thanksgiving?

petitepedal

Thanksgiving light.  Tis the season to take advantage of the sales.  This weekend will involve a small turkey breast dinner, leftovers in a pot pie and soup.  Thanksgiving day will involve the $6.60 12 lb turkey and another round of leftovers turned into tasty dishes.

Today and tomorrow the final chapter in leaves.

• Heart 2

11 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I need to install my new water conditioner and filter system. I want to try to have all the plumbing parts on hand before I start so I don’t have to run to town in the middle of everything.

It’s not a real plumbing job unless it takes 3 trips to the hardware store or as much time finding a part you have in your garage as it would take to go to the hardware store. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Is that German?

Holy crap!  It is a google-whacker!  Those have to be very rare these days!

One of my kids got me a talking birthday card years ago and I don’t remember much about the card except that was the way the guy on the card was swearing about getting old. I stole his word, safe to use around grandkids.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

23 hours ago, BR46 said:

I guess that my son signed us up for some offroad race so Wo46 and I are going to Georgia for a race. 

I was wrong the race is next weekend. 

Today we are going hiking in north Georgia and tomorrow......drum roll.......Top Fuel drag bike racing in southern Georgia. 

Thanksgiving weekend we are offroad racing in Georgia and the next day we will be doing a track day at Talladega. This week I helping with some of the final engine build on his bike. I'm going to work on trying to gain more corner speed.  

• Heart 1