Who Has Lived in Cali?

Mr. Beanz

I see other forum members who live in other states. But I often wonder if maybe some have lived in Cali but relocated and maybe we had ever met before?

Some of the local riders have vanished in thin air that I can only figure. So who knows   maybe you guys moved to other states?

I know of one I met that moved to Texas. That's about it that I know of. 😄

19 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

Well, believe it or not, I was flown to Berkley CA for a job interview...all-day at a university.  

I dunno Beanz....maybe my life might have been a tad different especially living in the area. Mind-boggling when I think of what could have happened. But then, maybe it wasn't meant to be. So instead of CA... I ended up in Vancouver. :) 

Now if I ask my nephew who is living permanently and working there now, I might get an enthusiastic, MAYBE coherent answer.  He should fly up to VAncouver to join his brother who has a summer job in Vancouver...so he can compare between CA and VAncouver.

• Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

One of the more memorable flights was bringing a news crew down during the Socal riots in 92.  A couple of white bread boys lost on East Imperial in Watts.  Not a good feeling back then.  :) 

To be clear it was the LA riots. Nobody was rioting in my part of SoCal. 

Yep. We lived in Woodland Hills from 1964-1972. The original occupants of 22657 Mulholland Dr. I used to ride my bike to school every now and then. Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, the Missions (El Camino Real) Zuma Beach. Great place to grow up. No desire to move back there now. 

• Heart 1