Your Inseam Pant Length

Mr. Beanz

I'm a 32 and Gina 28. 

Strange though,  when we stand side by side,  one might think our pants could be the same length as our hips seen about equal. 

Just pant leg guesstimate. Not asking exactly hold a measure to your testicle. Just a guesstimate based off your pant 👖 size. 😄

I'm much taller but a long torso. Gina says she's short with short legs but I see her with long legs to her waist height and a shorter upper body. 

Screenshot_20220623-185026_Facebook.jpg

7 hours ago, KrAzY said:

I don't know my inseam, I wear shorts all the time. 

What is the inseam on your shorts? They have one. For running shorts I always liked 5”. I don’t run anymore. I like my shorts above the knee. For pants I always wore 36” as they got harder to find I went to 34” I think they measure them different or something now. I didn’t shrink.

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I didn’t shrink.

Actually... WE all probably have gotten shorter as we age.   Maybe 1 inch (more or less).   

I have worn 36 inseam pants for a LONG time.   Now 35 would be a better fit.   I haven't looked for 35 yet.   36 is difficult enough to find.

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I'm square - usually 32"x32" :)  in pants & jeans

My size was easy for years   36 waist X 36 inseam and 36 inch shirt sleeves.    Then I got fat.  and my waist got bigger....

Now my old jeans / pants with a 36 in waist fit again.  :)

• Haha 1

On 7/3/2022 at 7:30 AM, Longjohn said:

What is the inseam on your shorts? They have one. For running shorts I always liked 5”. I don’t run anymore. I like my shorts above the knee. For pants I always wore 36” as they got harder to find I went to 34” I think they measure them different or something now. I didn’t shrink.

to ma knee is what they be, just long enough to hide my weenie

• Haha 1