Can I stay with you for a week?

Randomguy

5 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

When is son of Old#7 moving back?

December. He is moving Jeeps this weekend. The TJ is going to Manassas for an axle swap, one-tons for stock. The XJ is going into storage on the 23 ft flatbed trailer. Wo7 is coming out weekend after that with the F150 and a 12 ft trailer of crap for storage. We drive back to Ohio on the 20th. Load a 26 ft uhaul and drive back to VA on turkey day. Thanksgiving will probably be wife and I eating Honeybaked turkey and homemade sides ( stuffing, taters and gravy, green beans, rolls and wine). Unload the truck into storage on Friday. The boy will live large in Ohio for a month and then clean out the house which will be empty until sold. Can't wait for that to happen.

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Old#7 said:

December. He is moving Jeeps this weekend. The TJ is going to Manassas for an axle swap, one-tons for stock. The XJ is going into storage on the 23 ft flatbed trailer. Wo7 is coming out weekend after that with the F150 and a 12 ft trailer of crap for storage. We drive back to Ohio on the 20th. Load a 26 ft uhaul and drive back to VA on turkey day. Thanksgiving will probably be wife and I eating Honeybaked turkey and homemade sides ( stuffing, taters and gravy, green beans, rolls and wine). Unload the truck into storage on Friday. The boy will live large in Ohio for a month and then clean out the house which will be empty until sold. Can't wait for that to happen.

Your fortress of solitude is done for. :(

• Sad 1

Sure.  Come during spring.  March Madness is crazy here.  It is the heart of basketball county. You have IU, UK, U of L all within 100 miles and it gets a little nuts.  Brown county has nationally renown mountain biking.  Derby is first Sat in May.  Spring is a pretty dope time around here.

1 hour ago, Further said:

Sorry man...:(

She kinda funny that way...

Yeah, everyone is funny.  Thanks further, now I have an earwig AND one drink ain't enough, you better make it three.

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

The week from next week through Christmas.  That is a week, right?

Works for me, if you are serious, I'l look at Mr. Aire's schedule.