Tonight's Final Score? Guesses Only.

Razors Edge

And maybe SW will let the person closest have a brief choice of site naming (maybe a few hours of glory??).  Price is Right rules would be best - closest without going over???

So, with that:

Eagles 24 - Pats 35 is my guess (and I am hoping I am completely wrong!).

Tom

Sadly for the Eagles, the Patriots were almost embarrassed last year and they have not forgotten this.  Tom doesn't have many more chances with their defensive and offensive coaches likely heading out after this year.  The Pats are going to crush the Eagles, right from the start.  No idea what the score will be, but the game will be ugly.

6 minutes ago, smudge said:

Pats 41 Eagles 17

I hope I'm out in left field. (Yes, baseball reference)

I heard one of the "experts" yesterday on the radio saying that the Superbowl is overdue for a lopsided game; that the recent string of close games every year is historically unusual.

6 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I can't wait to see how SW rewards you!  I was hoping he would give out temporary forum naming rights, but he is probably all whiny cry baby today.

Tom 

Nah, the sun was still shining, I still went to work, my cat still puked on the rug.

It would have been nice to see a little more history made, but I don't play for the Patriots.  It's just a game to me.