Unzip or unbutton

jsharr

For those of us that identify as men, when you are in the bathroom of your choice, do you unzip or unbutton to urinate?

I was an unbottoner for years, as I wore briefs without a front opening.

Not that I am a card carrying member of the boxer brief party I am an unzipper.

discus.

Just now, jsharr said:

For those of us that identify as men, when you are in the bathroom of your choice, do you unzip or unbutton to urinate?

I was an unbottoner for years, as I wore briefs without a front opening.

Not that I am a card carrying member of the boxer brief party I am an unzipper.

discus.

I'm an unzipper unless I have on my one pair of button fly jeans.  I have always had underwear with a front fly - whether briefs (way back), boxers (back a while), or my current boxer briefs.  My brothers have argued that NO guys should be using the unzip and through the fly route, but should always unbutton and go the over the top route.  I think they are nuts.

4 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Okay..., all you people who say SW is not funny.....   This! 

Is funny.  Admit it.

Nominated!

seconded.  He is funny, but do not let him know, as it will go to his head.  He will start driving around Boston with the top down tossing out jokes and will get his ass kicked by some savant from Southie.  

• Haha 1

I have these compression shorts I wear when I play ball that are black but with multicolored triangles all over them.  These shorts have no flap so you gotta come up & over to pee.

Between games last week I was at the urinal & had my phone, wallet & keys in my shorts pocket and they dropped to the floor due to the weight while at the urinal exposing my multicolored triangle shorts. This kid came out of the stall and did a double take on my shorts, like what the hell is that!   

the look on his face was hilarious.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

What Page is refusing to mention is the amount of time sailors used to practice the one handed 13 button snatch.  With that much practice you could make 13 buttons look like velcro.

...I can still remember when I finally got to a place where I could buy Seafarer jeans and get rid of those stupid button fly regular issue ones.  Which kinda blows @Kzoo 's argument right out of the water (using another naval metaphor).

• Awesome 1