Well, the summer is over. How many miles you got?

Road Runner

No idea.  All mountain miles.  My foot has bothered me all summer,  I am in PT now and riding as much as I can.

Lost power for a few rides.  Devices were dead for a few rides.  I will sum it up in bullet points:

• Rode Bandon, Oregon Whiskey Run trails
  • Rode Alsea Falls, near Siuslaw Forest
  • Rode Spence mountain, numerous times camped there 2 times. Once was at a trail build camp.
  • Rode Brown Mountain, and Rye Spur mountain above Fourmile lake
  • Poached a wilderness trail.  not telling where,  ?
  • Rode the Redmond pump track, and Bend trails by Wanoga ski park and Bachelor.
  • Rode Alpine trail and Tire mountain in Oakridge.  
  • Rode Moon Point off the Middle Fork of the Willamette
  • Rode Middle Fork and sections of Salmon Creek.
  • Rode Dead Mountain near Oakridge.
  • Rode The trails near Timapanogas Lake, in the mountains between Umpqua and Oakridge
  • Road Toads Wild Ride in Tahoe.  Very difficult ass kicker
  • Road Downieville, CA DH run, twice. Fun each time.  It was like 4000+
  • Road some Forest area near Tahoe.  Don;t even remember the name, near West shore and Desolation Wilderness.
  • Road Waldo Lake, and the loops around all some of the little mini lakes near it.
  • Crashed at least 10 times this summer.  No major injuries.  Have a hematoma, on my shin, that has not healed for two months. Got one patch of poison oak on my arm.  One rash from my knee pads and too many scabs to mention.  70+ mosquito bites. 
  • Wore a hole in the ass of my baggy shorts.   Literally wore the fabric into a vapor.  LOL

I have a mega amount of pics.  hopefully I can pull some up for you.  Some were corrupted on my Go pro.

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

I will sum it up in bullet points:

Arguably the best use of bullet points ever on this website!  Awesome!

36 minutes ago, dennis said:

I don't keep track, but I have ridden a bike almost every day this year so let's just call it a fuckton. That's my number one fuckton. 

I only keep track of "rides" versus commuting and errands.  I think, I am around 5 days a week, since I usually ride to the metro 3 times a week, and can ride on the WFH days as well as the weekends. Still, can't call it a fuckton, but it does add up.

• Heart 1

2355 miles outside. I'm usually around 3K miles by now but missed around 20 miles with the Katy Trail being flooded and a bunch of miles dealing with my BIL in Cincinnati. I've driven back and forth 5 times and mostly one weekends.

338 miles on an exercise bike.

Only 46 miles walking since I hurt my knee.

• Heart 1

I have no idea.  I just have fun and try to cycle daily.  Besides we don’t have a car.

Yesterday, we cycled in the Niagara on the Lake winery region on Ontario. 50 km. Of which last 6 km. I lost sight of dearie. So slightly panicked, while rain clouds gathering ahead and figured out where train station was in Niagara Falls....and escape the 40 min. Downpour.  Mileage was the last thing on mind- more like wine, pizza, historic scenery and dearie.