So which type of forumite are you?

Philander Seabury

18 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Ahhh, this thing  is more negative than I remembered it.  Never mind!  :D

I was able to open it. I agree with @UglyBob that the descriptions don’t match. I don’t see any of us in there. 

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, UglyBob said:

Didn't really see a match for me in there. I think I'm just your ordinary, everyday pain in the ass that posts sporadically and then fades into the mist.

Dang!  I think I fit all of them at times. :) 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Heck, I've BEEN most of those over the years!

And we are all better off for it. This, our little corner of the internet, is home to a gallimaufry of personalities. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Envious 1
  • Hugs 1

11 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

I remembered it from ages ago but I didn’t remember it having such an antagonistic bent. 

I remembered it from ages ago as well.  I assumed it’s all satire to describe some generalities that do exist. 

• Like 1

OMG, this one cracks me up. 

CYBER SISTERS

Cyber Sisters are an extremely fierce confederation of fighting females who act something like a shrill Greek chorus, echoing and amplifying one another's voice until their foes retreat in disarray. They are generally leaderless, but anyone who challenges one Cyber Sister can expect to be savagely attacked by the others. Only the most powerful and battle-hardened of Warriors is strong enough to weather a Cyber Sisters attack.

• Haha 2

IMO it's a mistake to attempt to fit people into stereotypes.  There are too many variables.  The country is a bit too full of us and them to do this on a regular basis.  I don't think anyone is quite what they appear to be on the interwebs