When was the last time you had a lollipop?

Square Wheels

Probably a couple years ago.  I used to have a coworker who'd sometimes fill the team candy jar (pre-pandemic) with lollipops and although they're not my favorite I may have taken one at some point.

I do have a variety of hard candy/cough drops that I bring with me on car trips, but they're hands free.

The Kerbys Mrs. Silly and I have brunch at has a bowl of Dumb Dumbs at the cash register.  I'll grab one once in a while when I pay.  I aggressively suck on it until I can pull the stick out.  It is more of just a normal hard candy then.

They have a bowl of them at my dry cleaners.  I usually take one.  They are the very small ones.  I think they are called Dum Dums.   I will occasionally grab one.  I did not grab one this AM when I dropped off shirts.  The lady thought it was funny when I told her I wanted to trade in my dirty shirts for some clean ones.   English is not her first language I suspect and it took her a second to get my bad joke.  Or at least pretend to get it and give me a courtesy laugh.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

At the furthest, I know I had one on vacation last year in May when the restaurant gave them out after dinner.  It was of a flavor only @ChrisL would enjoy, perhaps.

What flavor was it?  

I don’t eat them often but do like hard candies like tootsie pops.  I likely had one in the past year.  

14 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Some hardcore dutch licorice. Super salty. Shocked me!

So WOChrisL was looking for dark chocolate as it’s supposed to be more keto friendly.  We went to a market that also has drop (Dutch salted licorice) and I bought a couple of bags for my daughter.  Funny that if you didn’t grow up with the stuff you will likely never like it.  My brother gave it to her as a baby and she’s been hooked ever since.  

• Heart 1
  • Like 1