Fucking recruiters...

Randomguy

13 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Just got off the phone with another one, they are really annoying.  "We are really impressed with you background and industry experience..." blah blah blah.

I want to put them all into a dirty food processor and then pour the slurry into the sewer from whence they came!

I’d be annoyed too. They might find you a job. Working is for suckers

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Chris... said:

I’d be annoyed too. They might find you a job. Working is for suckers

No, they are assholes.  They are all mightily impressed with you, if you check each and every item in their box exactly.  If you have completely transferrable skills or better skills, they don't pass you on to the hiring manager, you have to fit exactly.  :angry:

3 hours ago, Randomguy said:

Just got off the phone with another one, they are really annoying.  "We are really impressed with you background and industry experience..." blah blah blah.

I want to put them all into a dirty food processor and then pour the slurry into the sewer from whence they came!

Is your attitude making its way to potential employers? :) 

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, Dunning Kruger said:

Have you told him yet or is that tomorrow?

DK

Tomorrow. I've been on vacation this week. I came back from Cincinnati a day early so I could do all the employment paperwork. I don't start until Dec 27th so I'll be giving a little more than 2 weeks notice.