Weekend plans now that Valentine's Day is over for another year...

petitepedal

Let's see.  The dogs are having a party.  Mr. Aire and I are not invited.  Their guests promise not to break any furniture.  I will be checking social media for pictures.

Mr. Aire and I, since we are not invited, are going to the Curtiss Air Museum in Hammondsport, NY to celebrate my birthday.   I am pretty sure this is the human equivalent to the presents that Lindy and Ryan got me--- a blue ball and a Kong ring toy.  I am taking a book.

I am off Monday, are you all?

• Heart 2

I'm hoping to sleep in a little tomorrow... will make a couple runs to the "dump", take my son to his swimming lesson, and then he has a Cub Scout ("blue and gold") dinner tomorrow afternoon.  

Sunday I can expect to be shoveling 3-5 inches of snow... later I will make a belated Valentines dinner, whatever my wife wants.  Probably it will be either chicken marsala, or this Cajun spinach ravioli thing we had in VT years ago.

Monday is a holiday for us - I almost always end up working Presidents Day but I could really use a 3-day weekend.  I will be driving a lot next week.

And hopefully this weekend I will order myself my [early] birthday present (related to my "home theater" thread from last week). :D

Saturday we are heading to the Easter Adirondacks to ski into Great Camp Santanoni. It’s about a 10 mile round trip. It will be followed by an awesome burger at the Hotel Adirondack in Long Lake?

Visiting with family on Saturday and then trying to gather stuff for my taxes on Sunday.  I have Monday off, but I stupidly scheduled a doctors appointment months ago without realizing it was a holiday.  So I end up not getting to sleep in at all on my so called holiday. :(

Do something for dinner tonight. The local market has Icelandic haddock on sale for $9.99/lb. I might do a fish fry tonight. 

Saturday I'm meeting Mike for a bike ride at 7:00 am. He wants to ride the cross county trail to see if his hybrid will work for a commute from Springfield to Vienna. I may or may not be working at the LBS. I called Wednesday and was told that the renovation is done but they're not sure if they'll open Saturday or not. Well make up your mind and let me know if you want me to work Saturday. I haven't heard back from them. Saturday night we're supposed to get some snow but not much.

Sunday, wo7 and I are meeting a realtor to look at four houses for rent in the area. Two in Vienna, one in McLean and one in Fairfax. Move in April.

Monday is President's Day holiday, no plans as its supposed to rain. Laundry, clean the apartment, that's about it.

Trying to beat a deadline today, so I could be here late.  As long as I get out in time for a quick dinner before hockey, all will be well.  Then head to NYC with some friends, my wife will meet us there for a weekend of wandering the city and a Broadway show.  Took Monday off to extend the trip a day, I need it.

If this @$%^$^& program would ever finish loading, I might actually make the deadline!!