I got my flu shot today at Costco

Dottleshead

Honestly, I'm really glad I got it.  It's possible to get both covid-19 and the flu at the same time.  No thanks.  But..............    Costco was damn slow giving me the shot.  Happy it's in the rear view mirror but sorta sucked waiting around a warehouse filled with goons trying to get a shot or a box of meds.  Would it be ironic if --- nah.

3 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Goes quick when they use the 1/8 inch needle.

Yeah, I'm not sure what they used but it was a short needle no doubt.  The actual inoculation was simple and almost totally painless.  And the best part about it was it was 100% covered by my insurance.  The worst part?  Having to stand around Costco.

On 9/9/2020 at 2:16 AM, Dottles said:

Honestly, I'm really glad I got it.  It's possible to get both covid-19 and the flu at the same time.  No thanks.  But..............    Costco was damn slow giving me the shot.  Happy it's in the rear view mirror but sorta sucked waiting around a warehouse filled with goons trying to get a shot or a box of meds.  Would it be ironic if --- nah.

Do you know if this year's flu shot covers the strenuous flu variant?

2 minutes ago, Dottles said:

No.  I just signed up for the computer microchip the government wants to secretly imbed into my bloodstream.  I have faith the rumor is true.

I'm waiting for the nanobot-enhanced version.  I figure I'll be able to hack those little effers and develop some sort of superpowers!

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I'm waiting for the nanobot-enhanced version.  I figure I'll be able to hack those little effers and develop some sort of superpowers!

I'll bet they will disable all firearms in your house as well as instruct all the microchips in your automobile to shutdown so that you won't be able to escape the dark forces of the UN that will be taking over all walks of life.  I know this because I saw videos of them practicing in the fields of Africa in concert with the butterflies.  It's all true.

I was like @Zackny until I was like 47 or 48 and then I got the damn flu.  Then it happened twice the next year.  I had influenza 3 times in 2 years -- more than all the previous years combined.  I was not to proud to say I better change approaches -- and I'm glad I did.  Have I not gotten sick because I took the vaccine?  I don't know.  I just know I haven't been really sick since getting them.

On 9/9/2020 at 10:13 AM, Dottles said:

Yeah, I'm not sure what they used but it was a short needle no doubt.  The actual inoculation was simple and almost totally painless.  And the best part about it was it was 100% covered by my insurance.  The worst part?  Having to stand around Costco.

Not length.  Diameter. 

Context.