N+1

Square Wheels

Not to put the fear of God into you or anything, but if you leave it unattended at a large cycling event, pocket the derailleur batteries first. I haven’t heard of this happening but there are dicks at all events no matter the cause. Nice bike. I hope you get many happy miles (outdoors) on your new ride. 

• Heart 1

49 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

Not to put the fear of God into you or anything, but if you leave it unattended at a large cycling event, pocket the derailleur batteries first. I haven’t heard of this happening but there are dicks at all events no matter the cause. Nice bike. I hope you get many happy miles (outdoors) on your new ride. 

Thanks, never thought of that.

8 hours ago, ChrisL said:

That’s a really sweet ride.  Hey @Square Wheels how does the ordering & fit process work for a project one?  

Thanks.  Not sure on the fit.  I wanted this specific color.  I stopped by the shop to talk about ordering the Domane, mentioned "too bad you don't have something in that color to see...", they said "it's right there...".  I was shocked to see it in the color I wanted to order.  Two issues, it was a Madone, and it had SRAM.  I took it for a quick spin in the parking lot in gym shorts.  Was surprised at how well it fit and how it wasn't too aggressive.  Also surprised at how much I really liked SRAM.  Came back the next weekend to ride it again and an identically speced Domane (in white).  Still loved the Madone, so this weekend took it for one more test ride with someone from the shop who observed me riding it.  It was a good fit so it went home with me.

Also, I previously had a Body Geometry fit at another shop about a year ago.  Spent a couple hours getting things just right.  I brought that info in and they set the bike up like that.  NH will not do fittings now.

I bought it in NH to save on sales tax.  The shop allowed people inside.  As far as I know MA does not allow people inside still.  That would have made riding it nearly impossible.

8 hours ago, Further said:

So what the hell kind of running shoe are you going to buy to balance this ?

This came a couple of weeks ago.

NordicTrack X32i Treadmill Review: Immersive Workouts At Home | Digital  Trends

• Awesome 2