What are you doing this Sunday?

petitepedal

Probably start my pizza dough about 3...I did all my groceries and running Friday after work and yesterday..weather is moving in slower so this morning is still clear.

Had scones and tea early, a modified 1/2 English muffin egg standard just now.

Watching the final stage of the Volta..thinking about a trip to Spain :whistle:

It is just gonna be a rest day :nodhead:

• Heart 2
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 1

I borrowed my brothers MTB as WOChrisL’s bike is in the shop for service.  Going to take her on some easy trails.  Maybe she’ll like it more on a full suser.  Family dinner, tonight, gotta pack for a quick trip to Detroit tomorrow.  Sorry @bikeman564™  going to be a really quick visit, I arrive late Monday and then blow out 5 PM Tuesday with several meetings lined up before I go. 

• Heart 4

2 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I borrowed my brothers MTB as WOChrisL’s bike is in the shop for service.  Going to take her on some easy trails.  Maybe she’ll like it more on a full suser.  Family dinner, tonight, gotta pack for a quick trip to Detroit tomorrow.  Sorry @bikeman564™  going to be a really quick visit, I arrive late Monday and then blow out 5 PM Tuesday with several meetings lined up before I go. 

no problem, let me know if you come back :) have a safe trip

• Heart 1

Walk the dawgz now.  This is the grand dog's last day after being here two weeks, so my last day of having to walk two dogs separately because they just tussle with each other the whole time when you walk them together and it is very annoying.  Maybe do the state taxes after that.  But I have a potential complication from the stupid state pay that was required during my two weeks in the horsespittle last March.  No W2 from them, and I don;t think my employer included that.  This a big reason I am stalling on retaarment, dealing with this kind of shit is going to drive me bonkers.  After 45 years I have gotten quite used to the otto pilot for such things. :) Dealing with government entities is not conducive to livable blood pressure. :(

• Hugs 2

Went with Wild Sister to Not Wild Sister's apartment to pick up a last few items from her apartment before the closing.  Catch up on some of the skating from the Championships this week, and then likely a nap.

• Heart 2

Easter Dinner for the extended family at my brother's on Sunday.

I'm bringing a lasagna where I cook the meatsauce and noodles and assemble it Saturday.  That way, I won't be doing any cooking Sunday AM, just keeping the assembled lasagna in the fridge, taking it to the dinner site and pop it in the oven.