Happy Tuesday!

Airehead

17 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Working from home.  Waiting to hear from the doc on test results.

Encouraging results I hope.

We're sitting at home waiting for the snow to melt.  It's the middle day of a 3 day treatment so we're not going anywhere anyway.  Both of us are resting as the low white blood cell count treatment made for a very difficult weakend.

We have family visiting from out of town. My brother in law and sister in law from Ottawa, my step daughter and partner with their 6 month old son from Halifax.

They will all be leaving this evening, so we will make the most of the day with them.

Started the day by shoveling about 4 inches of slush off the sidewalk. It got messy here last night.

35 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

We have family visiting from out of town. My brother in law and sister in law from Ottawa, my step daughter and partner with their 6 month old son from Halifax.

They will all be leaving this evening, so we will make the most of the day with them.

Started the day by shoveling about 4 inches of slush off the sidewalk. It got messy here last night.

Hey I was in Oakville Ontario yesterday-I think. Took the QEW from Toronto to Buffalo. I woulda hoonked if I knew you were there.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I'm heading over to Youngstown, Ohio to have a remote start installed on my wife's car.  I guess I'll just have to hang out and wait for it to be done. It's too far away to take two cars and drop hers off and come home.  I hope I'm not stuck in Youngstown all day.

I remember a time when no one wanted to spend the day in Youngstown.

Of course I can remember the same thing about Pittsburgh.

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Longjohn said:

I'm heading over to Youngstown, Ohio to have a remote start installed on my wife's car.  I guess I'll just have to hang out and wait for it to be done. It's too far away to take two cars and drop hers off and come home.  I hope I'm not stuck in Youngstown all day.

Youngstown is not a great place to be stuck!  You could go to the Hot Dog Shop.

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Working from home.  Waiting to hear from the doc on test results.

DO you have results yet?

I'll doing chores about the place, catching and sending the Haflingers to a new home, maybe buying an air compressor, working with photos, etc. on the computer, and a bit of time will be spent visiting with virtual friends on the forum.

Sorry for the double post, site seems to be hanging up a bit this morning.

At work today.  Day did not start well.  The MIL from hell woke up and called my wife.  She had soaked thru her depends, pjs and sheets.  Wife was not happy about the clean up chore.  Change all three and put MIL back to bed.  My son is working the early shift this week as many people are on vacation.  He asked me to wake him at 5:30.  I went up to wake him at 5:30. He says he's awake.  Fifteen minutes later there's no noise so I go up again, still in bed.  You getting up?  Ya I'm up, be right down.  A 6:15 I go up for a third time and take the direct approach.  This is my third and last time getting you up.  This is not my job.  Get your ass out of bed.

My wife works at a quilt shop running the long-arm machine.  Her boss is throwing a holiday party for the employees tonight at her house.  A house full of stitch and bitch, to drink or not to drink is the question.