Could you pull it off?

dinneR

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

What percentage of income can you spend on a coat or vest?

Not really sure what that dude would say, but the coat is out of my league. I could probably coax a 20% discount out of my friend, but that still puts the vest at $1600. Too rich for a poor fool like me. 

The knives are enticing though.

The guy who wrote the article about spending just 10% on a car also wrote a piece saying it was better to eat out than cook at home. Complete whacko arguments explaining his reasoning.

3 hours ago, dennis said:

Not really sure what that dude would say, but the coat is out of my league. I could probably coax a 20% discount out of my friend, but that still puts the vest at $1600. Too rich for a poor fool like me. 

You really need that coat.  Maybe someone could start a go fund me page for you? I would think the shorter version of the coat and have them make some bison skin pants to go with it. Think how nice and warm that would keep you on your next -20° bike race.

• Heart 3

7 hours ago, dennis said:

The knives are enticing though.

The guy who wrote the article about spending just 10% on a car also wrote a piece saying it was better to eat out than cook at home. Complete whacko arguments explaining his reasoning.

Linky?