Wilbur is correct, I see the writing on the wall

AirwickWithCheese

1 minute ago, Dirtyhip said:

Taking your toys and running away?  C'mon, Man.  I never figured you for a quitter.

It is over. I will not stick around and be passed in likes by parodybot. Kzoo and TK have more than I do, even Maxx.   :(

Not to mention you and your insufferable schralping threads. 

-Cheese

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

It is over. I will not stick around and be passed in likes by parodybot. Kzoo and TK have more than I do, even Maxx.   :(

Not to mention you and your insufferable schralping threads. 

-Cheese

For some reason, all of a sudden you started this whatever thing, using it constantly.

My life got much happier, when I stopped giving a shit about what people thought of me.  

Sorry, you dislike my threads.  This is a biking forum, and that is what I do. Riding is what brought me here, and the humor is why I stayed.

Sorry, if I hurt your feelings.  It wasn't my intention.  We have been buddies for a long while. <shrug>

• Heart 3

1 minute ago, Dirtyhip said:

For some reason, all of a sudden you started this whatever thing, using it constantly.

My life got much happier, when I stopped giving a shit about what people thought of me.  

Sorry, you dislike my threads.  This is a biking forum, and that is what I do. Riding is what brought me here, and the humor is why I stayed.

Sorry, if I hurt your feelings.  It wasn't my intention.  We have been buddies for a long while. <shrug>

My new kitten never yells at me like this. Plus we snuggle a lot. He did punch a hole in the screen by the window over the kitchen sink and was hanging out outside. 

I was alerted by my faithful jack russell, Sam. 

You are mean but we will always be friends. 

Sincerely,

Cheese

• Heart 4

4 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

My new kitten never yells at me like this. Plus we snuggle a lot. He did punch a hole in the screen by the window over the kitchen sink and was hanging out outside. 

I was alerted by my faithful jack russell, Sam. 

You are mean but we will always be friends. 

Sincerely,

Cheese

I didn't yell.  THIS IS YELLING!

You've never seen my mean side. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

My ratio continues to improve, from a low of around 20% after the first couple of years of this forum.  This is mystifying to me, as I tend not to craft replies with that end in mind.  Plus, RO is older now, and older offspring don't generate the same like-level as the newer models do, and I have been sending most of her pictures for others to get the likes.

My ratio is far lower than most, though, so I am apparently working the volume angle instead of the quality angle.

• Heart 2
  • Whatever 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You are the single biggest reason I am leaving. You never let me see MrsChris anymore and your beautiful daughter is marrying the Sherwin Williams tycoon. 

I hate you,

Cheese

You know, Chris continues to disrespect me with his lack of serious dowry offers for ANY of his daughters, and I find this both puzzling and deeply upsetting.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

My post to like ratio continues to decline. After considerable thought I have determined the Cafe is not the best fit for me at this time. I enjoyed meeting most of you and learning about your psychosis and I wish you, your families, puppies, kittens and goats, every success in the future. 

Sincerely,

Cheese

Personally, I think all reactions should elicit a positive count rather than just the likes.  A response is a response whether the effect is happy, sad or angry.

@AirwickWithCheese

Here is something you may not have known..

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1