Did you eat too much of something today?

Airehead

Everything! We had smoked pork loin, macaroni salad, broccoli salad, and jalapeño cheddar corn bread for dinner. 
We grabbed from the Cuban food truck tonight with youngest daughter because she had to work today. The jibarito sandwich will also be lunch tomorrow or Tuesday!

• Heart 1
  • Yum 1

2 hours ago, Ralphie said:

Probably too much cheese from the charcuterie board.  Maybe a Yuengling or two. 

You survived the small talk. Good on you! I had coffee, a sticky bun with more coffee. A Turkey sandwich with pepper jack cheese. A package (single serving) of rice crackers our neighbor brought back from Japan. They met Manche, he kissed them. Then I heated the ham with a glaze of maple syrup, molasses, whole mustard and cinnamon. Could have added some bourbon but Mrs Parsnip would protest. Sweet potato, mashed potato, and asparagus. I had good portions, not to excess. The ham was really good. I hadn’t made a ham in a long time. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

I'm late to the party here so I'll assume this was Easter Sunday.

Yes, I did eat too much. We went to a brunch at a resort on the beach we've gone to a few times with friends. It's rather expensive at $110 a person. It's mostly about who you go with and the "atmosphere" but I hate going to buffet type without getting my monies worth. 

So in short, I ate too much. It was great and I regret nothing.

• Like 1

No, not yesterday. A bowl of Cheerios with blueberries for breakfast. Easter dinner I ate a slice of ham and 1/2 cup portions of potato salad and peas and carrots. Then we had carrot cake for dessert. Nothing for dinner. 

Today though? I’m two servings into the jar of peanut butter filled pretzels. It’s a craving gone haywire! 

A928D8F1-7FB2-4580-AC97-84E875200734.jpeg

I was pretty good yesterday.  There was an abundance of desserts, but I took some home rather than eat them all.  But I did make full use of the "included" breakfast at the hotel today. :)