Stupid bee ruined Sunday schtalp. Hideous pics attachdd

Dirtyhip

6 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Oh dear, don't take this casually.  Adult bee stings aren't a good thing.  Your doc may say you should carry an epi pen.

This year has been rough. This is my second attack in a month. My breathing is working albeit slighly shallow.

Ouch. .......

What is the photo behind you of someone on a dirt bike?     About 13 or 14 years ago I did find out how fast I can get a helmet and goggles off in the middle of a race when a Bee is stinging you in the face. 

• Heart 1

Ouch! I'm on board with the Epi-pen suggestion. Every time you get stung, the odds of the reaction getting worse increase. If you're swelling like that now, the next one could be... well... let's just say even less fun.

On the plus side, that kind of swelling keeps the wrinkles pushed out! :whistle:

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, BR46 said:

Ouch. .......

What is the photo behind you of someone on a dirt bike?     About 13 or 14 years ago I did find out how fast I can get a helmet and goggles off in the middle of a race when a Bee is stinging you in the face. 

That pic is me. It was like the first day on that bike. There was a dirt patch near the train tracks. I was in my early twenties.

• Heart 3

6 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

This year has been rough. This is my second attack in a month. My breathing is working albeit slighly shallow.

6 hours ago, smudge said:

Ahhhh, ya. May be time to start carrying an epi pen. :huh:

...no shit.  That's some impressive swelling.  Doesn't take much swelling in your airways to shut things down completely.:runcirclsmiley:

1 hour ago, dotman17 said:

That's definitely NOT the DH I met.  You're face has been doughnutized.  I hope you feel better soon!

It really doesn't look like her, right? That looks more like someone who went a little nuts with the botox and collagen injections! I can see it now- Real Housewives of Klammyballs!

• Heart 3

6 hours ago, Goat Geddah said:

Shi, xiexie!

And, at the age of 70 and with what that means to the ability of one to absorb a new language......you are rapidly reaching the limits of my ability.  :P

I can now handle a bit of conversational mandarin but unless I get to practice with my family I find that even that fades quickly.

Now, what day is it?

wow, I feel sorry for you for sure. I caught a yellow jacket in my sunglasses yesterday, but I swished him out before I got stung.

but I don't swell up like that even when I do get lit up by one of those stinging things

did he sting you on the bridge of the nose?