So you Americans got Monday off too?

Dottleshead

Working in the office today. About 33% is here today, definitely not a productive day. Working from home on Monday; won’t be productive there either. Back in the office Wednesday but I’ll be late, getting the car serviced so Mrs Parsnip can drive to Yohio for a few weeks in July or August. She is hunting for a place to park LAJ. 

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, Dottleshead said:

Where are you?!

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?  

I’m working Monday, we’re working 1/2 day & going to have a lunch with a 4th of July BBQ theme but we can’t cook dogs outside on the grill at work.  So I’ll likely crock pot some dogs.

• Heart 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, ChrisL said:

We will be in but are planning to close the office early.  Planning a “bbq” with traditional bbq type foods but will likely have to crock pot the dogs as we can’t grill.  

Stand them up on end. Add no water. 

• Thank You 1

18 hours ago, Dottleshead said:

I'm going to a baseball game tomorrow, a party on Sunday, I do have to work Monday but you and I both know it's going to be weak productivity day, and I'm going to a Fourth of July party Tuesday followed up by some Blaine old time fireworks show later that night. So two days off, one sorta work day, and then a holiday.  Almost a four day weekend!

I have to work on Thursday: drive to Precision Tune and get my annual synthetic oil change.  I've got a book to read on my phone.

I got home from work yesterday at a reasonable hour, then realized I had a project due Monday.  Our offices are closed Monday, as the owners gave the company an extra floating holiday.  I tried working from home but the connection is limited to one screen and I really needed two to get the job done.  I went back into work about 6:30, finished the job at 2:30 this morning, and emailed it off to the customer who is working Monday.  So yesterday was pretty much a 17 hour work 'day'.

The good part is, though, I now have four days to wade through the Honey Do list Mrs. TK made (at my request).  Will be a nice break from work.

• Hugs 2