The weekend starts tomorrow..Octobrrr plans?

petitepedal

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

Superintendent’s conference day and then drive home to start the process of moving my dad to near me.   Packing and purging. 

Did I miss something?  I thought he decided to stay where he was for the time being.

• Heart 2

Not Wild Sister and her husband are in town for the weekend.  They've moved to Texas, but they had a pre-planned vacation with tickets that started and ended in NY, so they decided to just keep the existing tickets and end their trip with a weekend in NY.

We're having lunch with Wild Sister on Saturday and I picked the restaurant which is one that's been around for ever but I've never tried  so now I'm worried that everyone will like it.

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

Work Friday and Saturday as the course finishes on Saturday, take an early ferry Sunday ti Van to meet up with WoZeph and D2 and my grandaons who are in town for the weekend.

Will take my grandsons to the aquarium on Sunday and meet up with S1 and his gf for a family dinner Sunday night and come home Monday

• Heart 3

5 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Work Friday and Saturday as the course finishes on Saturday, take an early ferry Sunday ti Van to meet up with WoZeph and D2 and my grandaons who are in town for the weekend.

Will take my grandsons to the aquarium on Sunday and meet up with S1 and his gf for a family dinner Sunday night and come home Monday

That sounds like a great weekend.  Is D1 in Saskatchewan? 

9 hours ago, Kirby said:

Did I miss something?  I thought he decided to stay where he was for the time being.

Changes daily. Keep the house there but winter up north. Stay with us awhile and buy a house while he is here. Either way purging is a good idea. 

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, JerrySTL said:

We got the keys to the house and had movers bring over the larger and heavier items. We've been moving the small stuff ourselves. Still a lot more to go.

So we need to figure out where things go and get the electronics working. I'm going to assemble a shed today. 

Dr Mick to the shed assembly phone stat.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Watch the Husker game tonight and some F1 over the weekend. 
Saturday- clean up around the house. WoW wants to host a pizza party for an early birthday (Tuesday) so I need to clean up the patio a little and run the pellet pizza oven in the evening. 
Sunday - get in a ride. F1. Maybe a short jaunt into town if she desires. 

2 hours ago, Airehead said:

Changes daily. Keep the house there but winter up north. Stay with us awhile and buy a house while he is here. Either way purging is a good idea. 

Purging is always good. 
Driving home around 11:00. Mrs Parsnip texted me this morning that Manche was waiting for me to come downstairs. He will be happy to see me. Farmers market in the morning. Nothing else planned. Laundry, cooking, Monday is a holiday. 

• Heart 1

13 hours ago, jdc2000 said:

autumn yard work

So much is packed into those 3 words.  That's What I'll be doing.

I've got a tree guy coming out this evening to give us a quote to remove 4 large (70yo and 95 ft tall) oak trees that are way too close to the house.  They should have been removed 40+ years ago)

• Heart 1

This is what we're doing all weekend 

20231007_071634.thumb.jpg.4db07b5412a4d7519bf871e439157270.jpg

next year the 39 motorcycle will have a number 1 plate so both motorcycles will have a number 1 on them 

The best I can do is number 2 on the sidecar so I ain't shit or am I?

• Like 1