Do you get unspeakably horny when you start to lose weight?

Randomguy

It probably corrects some sort of hormonal thing, and you produce more natural goodness, I think.

Fat leads to more aromatase activity, thus lowering your testosterone levels and increasing your estrogen levels.  In guys, this leads to a flimsy flag pole.

Losing that fat helps to reverse that and thus helps to raise that flag up the pole.

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

I hate the bump button.  It had some potential but dragging up three year old threads isn't doing it for me.

Maybe if it required the identification of the "bumper"................:whistle:

I think we can safely assume it is always either RR or RG for now.

Funny though, RG posts seem kind of timeless. :)

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Ralph T. Mooseknuckle said:

I think we can safely assume it is always either RR or RG for now.

Funny though, RG posts seem kind of timeless. :)

I didn't do this one.  But threads are easily bumped without the use of the bump button.  As boring as it sometimes gets here lately, researching and bumping old threads is a way of spicing things up.  I like nostalgia.  :)

• Heart 2

6 minutes ago, dotman17 said:

I'll bet RG gets horny when he puts on a few pounds too.

I get worried.  I ate and ate and ate some more last night.  I need to drop another 10 lbs so I can relax.

I had a sex dream two nights ago.  I was servicing a hot blond chick, and we were going to switch, but then I woke up!   Even my brain is against me these days.  :(

6 minutes ago, dotman17 said:

More proof that your diet is not correlated to your sex drive.  Now matter how you look at it RG, in the end, you're just a horny bastard.   :hapydance:

I don't think you are correct, and I do think it is food related, to a point.   I don't think I am any hornier than the next person, I just talk about it freely whereas other people just don't, or don't admit to having normal desires to bang attractive chicks (or dudes, if you are of that inclination).  Desire to bang the people out in the world doesn't mean acting on it, it just means vaguely desiring to or entertaining a notion in daydream form, or you would if you could and if society's conditioning weren't in place and you made no promises not to.

As far as it being food-related, when I am full, I am not really horny.   I think digestion takes up a lot of energy, you see, and when you give that system a bit of a break when you routinely stuff the crap out of yourself, your body rewards you by making you notice all kinds of stuff that your overburdened system wouldn't.

• 7 years later...