Post something that will make us smile

Kirby

3 minutes ago, Allen said:

I miss my Irish Pelican. 

Any time I see a big dog with his face in the wind, I think of you two, and I smile.

I lay in bed last night petting Ginger, our chihuahua terrier mix, the small guy in the pic of the three dogs above on the couch, and thought about Airwick.

There are a few other forumites I associate with dogs.  sheep_herder and his pack.  Digital and his sled dogs.  Aire and her aires.  Kirby with all OOGS.

• Thank You 1
  • Hugs 1

On 12/29/2021 at 3:59 PM, jsharrwick said:

Son and dog napping

remi.jpeg

Some background here.  We adopted Remi from a pet rescue in April of 2017.  It has only been recently that he has started getting on the couch with us.  Took years for him to overcome whatever barrier there was from that in his mind.  He would get on the couch, but sit as far from you as possible.  IN the last few months, he started getting closer.  It helped if there was a blanket on the couch.  Now all you have to do is spread out a blanket next to you and Remi will come sit with you.  Usually with his head away from you, but even that has changed and it is not uncommon for him to jump up next to me and either lay his head right next to me or put his head in my lap.

Wade will simply pick Remi up and put him on the couch or in his lap.  I think this was a combination of the two.  They stayed like that for quite some time.  

I have a feeling that if anyone tried to hurt either one of those big old boys, that the other would fight to the death for him.

• Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

The dog looks sincere enough to me. :)

The last ride I did before my eye surgery I got bit by a cattle dog on my foot. He also got a mouthful of flat pedal. That metal pedal must have hurt his mouth because he let go real quick and quit chasing me. He didn’t penetrate my shoe and no bleeding.

On 1/13/2022 at 7:02 PM, Longjohn said:

The last ride I did before my eye surgery I got bit by a cattle dog on my foot. He also got a mouthful of flat pedal. That metal pedal must have hurt his mouth because he let go real quick and quit chasing me. He didn’t penetrate my shoe and no bleeding.

I gave a like cause the dog quit chasing you

• Heart 1