So who is staying up to 2:00 AM Sunday morning

Kirby

My Dad once told a neighbor that he was planning to stay up to 2:00 to change the clocks and the neighbor very seriously told my Dad how that wasn't necessary.  We didn't think the neighbor had a very good sense of humor. :nodhead:

• Haha 3

I change the analog wall clock, the range clock, and my alarm clock. mr changes the car clocks. A robot in space changes our phones. But I still have to sync my Garmin for it to update. Ooo…I might wake up to watch the robot. 

• Heart 2

Most of my clocks auto-adjust with the world clock. Cheating before or after 2:00? Just how many clocks can you change before it is too late and you are cheating at 2:01? Hey, I don’t make up or follow the rules and will change them when I want to, if ever. The one in the car will be correct 6 months from now.:)

• Heart 1

The problem with our stove clock is that I like it synced with the microwave clock.  I mean if the stove says it is 11:05 and the microwave says it it is 11:07, what time is it really? 

The clocks also need to be in sync with the  clock under the tv since I usually watch TV while my oatmeal steeps.  If they aren't synchronize then I run the risk of over or under steeped oatmeal.  We all know how dangerous that it.

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

The problem with our stove clock is that I like it synced with the microwave clock.  I mean if the stove says it is 11:05 and the microwave says it it is 11:07, what time is it really? 

The clocks also need to be in sync with the  clock under the tv since I usually watch TV while my oatmeal steeps.  If they aren't synchronize then I run the risk of over or under steeped oatmeal.  We all know how dangerous that it.

Does anyone really know what time it is.   https://www.time.gov/  Of course that's the government so you can't trust them anyway

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Kirby said:

In order to spring the clocks forward?  It's cheating to do it earlier, or tomorrow. :nodhead:

I fell asleep before I got around to setting them and that's probably good because I always forget which clocks automatically adjust.

This morning, I manually set my watch to match the auto-adjust times on my Fios TV box and my laptop, then went around to my other clocks and reset them while trying to remember what buttons I pushed to do it last time.