65° Ugh!!!

smudge

22 hours ago, BR46 said:

65 is still cold for me. My happy temperature is 82°

Same, 80-84 is the perfect range for humans, I feel.

I am very confused that someone, even Smudge, could consider 65 to be hot.  That is light hoodie/long sleeve shirt combo weather.

• Heart 2

3 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I am very confused that someone, even Smudge, could consider 65 to be hot.  That is light hoodie/long sleeve shirt combo weather.

It's 85 here today and that's "too hot" until  have adapted and have my shorts and other warm weather clothes in rotation. I made a mistake of wearing jeans for a walk at lunch and was HOT!  And my jersey from yesterday's ride was salt caked.

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

It's 85 here today and that's "too hot" until  have adapted and have my shorts and other warm weather clothes in rotation. I made a mistake of wearing jeans for a walk at lunch and was HOT!  And my jersey from yesterday's ride was salt caked.

Ok, Nanook, off to the pole with you!

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

83 now, going on a ride later tonight

Watch your hydration levels!  @Randomguy suggests a MINIMUM of one gallon of water pre-ride, followed by a gallon per hour on the ride. Wrap up with another gallon post-ride for each hour of the ride.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Watch your hydration levels!  @Randomguy suggests a MINIMUM of one gallon of water pre-ride, followed by a gallon per hour on the ride. Wrap up with another gallon post-ride for each hour of the ride.

This is a good foundation, but true hydration is not possible without Zima.

On 4/14/2024 at 1:31 PM, smudge said:

OMG, this is too hot!! My cat wanted to go out front when I came home from running errands. Ok. He decided he loves that sunshine. Ok. But Geez, hot! Then I had the bright idea to give my truck a bath. HOT!!!! 

What is your thermostat set to in your house?

16 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I think it was that big, bright light in the sky beating down on me that made it tough. None the less, people saying they like 80°..... I just don't understand that.  The only time 80° is nice is low humidity and I'm in my truck with windows down and cruising hwy speed