Today is the 6th Anniversary of The Cafe!

AirwickWithCheese

Happy Anniversary to the forum and a sincere thank you to Square Wheels!   This place has kept me entertained for the last 6 years, but I also feel like I've met (either in person or virtually) some very good friends here.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

It is, and still amazes me the members that went down with the ship and to much pride to bury the hatchet.

Who are we missing?  Seems a few rolled out a year or more prior to the final LF fizzle out, so I'm wondering who was left at the end who didn't make the jump, and if they just gave up altogether or found a different place to roost.

• Whatever 1

2 hours ago, BuffJim said:

I was a latecomer.  But I'm happy to have found this home.  Thank You SW for your service.

A wonderful day for the forum.  :slow-dance-smiley:

2 hours ago, Road Runner said:

I didn't arrive until September 22, so I will be waiting until Sunday to celebrate.  

Greatest day in forum history!   :slow-dance-smiley::slow-dance-smiley:

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 2

2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I thought it was just a whim and that the new forum wouldn't last.  Even after I joined, I thought it was just a temporary diversion.  ?

I know. You kept a toe in the cesspool for almost 2 years.  :) Aire and Kirby made us share them for approximately the same time. I would read a Kirby Story of the Day thread and copy to post here.  ?

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

it is still boring, your expectations must have dropped.

I also didn't join until October, and from what I can surmise, I didn't miss much (if anything).  I think the arrival of @donkpow really heated things up around here, so it was good to have that boost.

• Whatever 1