What the fuck have you bitches been up to

Mr. Silly

I am exactly the same.  Mrs.  Silly still runs my life.  My son is one class away from getting his degree and moved out with his GF.  My sister is out of prison.  The 7-11 where I used to get a slurpee every lunch reopened as an independent gas station with an ICEE machine that sucks.  

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Your sister's escapades almost justify their own thread.  Has she returned to the straight and narrow. Is she legit now?

She's still on probation.   She isn't really on the straight and narrow either.  

My nephew didn't trust her so he changed his social security number.  Later when he filed his taxes under his new number, the IRS wrote him a letter saying someone had already filed under his old SS# and his refund was sent to his old address.  The refund was $700 which is like $700,000 to a college kid so he had to jump hoops and hire a forensic accountant to prove that the other tax return was fraudulent so he could get his refund.  

He didn't turn her in after all, she is still his mother but I don't think she learned anything.

9 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Dear 8 pound, 6 ounce newborn infant Jesus, don’t even know a word yet, just a little infant and so cuddly, but still omnipotent, we just thank you for bringing Mr. Silly back to us.  Amen.

Congratulations on fathering our lord and savior.  How old is he?

Yay, this is a genuinely silly thread!  I spent a lot of time cleaning out my aunt's apt which has motivated me to try to clear out my own junk.  However, I'm not very motivated because I've done nothing about it..  This past spring I went to visit my nephew's college and took a side trip to visit the lovely Aires of Airedale.

5 minutes ago, Ralph T. Mooseknuckle said:

n-1?

N + 1 = N (N is the amount of bikes you own.  The +1 represents the amount of bikes you want/need.  

I decided not to sell the seek.  Currently, I own more bikes than my husband. 

In my defense, I commute way more often than he does.  I deserve two dedicated commuter bikes.  Each ride fits certain conditions.

19 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

And he tasted like..........

He tasted odd, no not odd, maybe strange? No, not strange.  Funny?  No not funny.   It was a different sort of taste, sort of care free and playful mixed with regret and embarrasment.   Okay, I am just being silly now.

Hey Kzoo, i bet if you licked your monitor he would taste like coffee and saliva.  Isn't that silly?

• Heart 1

9 minutes ago, jsharr said:

He tasted odd, no not odd, maybe strange? No, not strange.  Funny?  No not funny.   It was a different sort of taste, sort of care free and playful mixed with regret and embarrasment.   Okay, I am just being silly now.

Hey Kzoo, i bet if you licked your monitor he would taste like coffee and saliva.  Isn't that silly?

Yeah, that is silly.  Or said another way.... Yeah, that is Mr. Silly.

OK, with the endorsement of your tongue and Kirby's wisdom I can accept that this is the real Mr. Silly

Hey, Mr. Silly how have you been?  Where have you been?  What have you been doing in your absence?  We were under the impression that the imposter Mr. Silly had you locked in your basement and was doing unnatural things with Mrs. S......... Never mind about that.  

So another thing.  Before we get our hopes up and start introducing you to the n00bs, is this a drive-by or are you planning on sticking for a bit?

You missed "The Great Adventure"......but I am sure glad you are back :nodhead:

My latest is flooring and painting...I believe I am about to bight the bullet on about $4,000 to $5,000 in debt between flooring, installers getting my clock up and running and paying someone to paint all the doors and trim in my condo..

With the help of a friend...all but a 3 ft square piece of carpeting (under my heavy tv) has been removed...and much of the tack strip...oh and I removed wallpaper and glue too...

"The Great Adventure" was way better than all this home remodel stuff....

• Heart 2

Just annoying snow flakes so they toughen up.

My son is slowly starting to get it and become quite the sarcastic little ass hole.  My daughter just gives me dumb looks, so maybe she is starting to get it.

21 hours ago, petitepedal said:

You missed "The Great Adventure"......but I am sure glad you are back :nodhead:

My latest is flooring and painting...I believe I am about to bight the bullet on about $4,000 to $5,000 in debt between flooring, installers getting my clock up and running and paying someone to paint all the doors and trim in my condo..

With the help of a friend...all but a 3 ft square piece of carpeting (under my heavy tv) has been removed...and much of the tack strip...oh and I removed wallpaper and glue too...

"The Great Adventure" was way better than all this home remodel stuff....

Tell more more about the Great Adventure?  Is there a link?

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Mr. Silly said:

Tell more more about the Great Adventure?  Is there a link?

It was spread out over many different threads and posts. Petite did a blog about it that is pretty good and my phone made a movie. I'll have to go to my computer to find them for you. Five of us forumites and Mike, a friend of digital photog did the Adventure. 

17 hours ago, Mr. Silly said:

Did you put the Santa I sent you up this year?  

Sorta.  Someone gave me an inflatable "playmate" was it were and I dressed him in the Santa suit and sat on his lap and told him what a naughty girl I have been.

31 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I replaced you with Road Runner. He's actually quite funny and has blossomed into the forum Superstar. 

8 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Cheese wasn't banished.  He deserted us.  He won't be happy until he has completely destroyed SW and this two-bit forum.  Trying to reason with him is like trying to have a physical relationship with a bowl of jello.  :(

:angry:

Disregard my earlier post, Mr. Silly. You can find me over at LF under ILoveLassie'sMom

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

Related image

:angry:

You know, it really is a struggle over there now. I started a thread about installing casement windows in the former Sans Souci Winn Dixie on Old Buncombe Road and my life was threatened.   :(

I own the building now!  :skipping:

I will bag groceries there someday.  :nodhead:

IMG_03451.png

• Heart 3